Previously impeached DJT

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Previously impeached DJT

Postby sparrow » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:55 am

I mean, you can do it again right? What are you waiting for?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics ... index.html
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Re: Previously impeached DJT

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:21 am

Technically incompetence is neither a barrier for running nor a high crime nor a misdemeanor.

Democrats screwed up in 2016 and nominated Hillary.

Then they had a gabble of lunatics run and nominated the 2nd least crazy person (Gabbard being the only sane one of the bunch). Unfortunately for Democrats, Biden isn’t all that sane, clearly has dementia, and had a molestation problem, but I guess he’s the best they could do.

I mean, they could have pushed someone like Gavin Newsome to run - relatively young, photogenic, decent public speaker. But they went with an old white guy (who in his younger days apparently didn’t like uppity n******* mayors, but I guess all that is forgiven since he was Obama’s running mate)

Anyway, if I was religious I would have to conclude we were cursed by God. But instead we did this to ourselves.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Yep, Biden is a creep.

This year we are voting as to which sort of sexual assaulter we prefer.

A finger rapist or a cock rapist.

Sadly I am voting for the finger rapist. Not happy about it either.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby sparrow » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 pm

sparrow
Canadia

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:09 pm

Hours after his inauguration Biden's own party will be going Article 25 on his ass, probably after he says something like, "Over 330 million Americans have died from CervezaVirus...even Corn Pop...."

The real question is who his running mate/successor will be, a question so depressing that I prefer to focus on the upcoming Trump-Biden debate(s) which should showcase Biden's dementia so clearly as to leave no doubt about the ethical and moral bankruptcy of everyone who will vote for him in November rather than doing the right thing and demanding someone competent from the outset. I didn't vote in 2016, believing that the process had been proven corrupted in 2000 and 2004 and I doubt it has returned to being an above board exercise in democracy since then. But I will be munching on popcorn and enjoying a sixer of Carlsberg Elephant Malt Liquor during the debates knowing that everyone with two brain cells to rub together that votes for Biden does so knowing that they are really voting to circumvent the electoral protocols and put into power someone who did not get elected President.

And to Kurt...would you still vote for Biden if he had force finger banged someone close to you? Or even yourself? Are you that pure of an ideologue? How far are you willing to go to unseat Trump? Would you vote for Joe Stalin? Pol Pot? You are going to pull that lever knowing full well that Biden won't finish his first year; why not discuss now who you hope will slide into the catbird seat unelected? And why would you not call now for that person to be nominated rather than cashier your integrity 'just this once" and vote for a known rapist with dementia and then celebrate when he is removed from office? Or walk away from the process if there is just no one worth voting for? Or do you realize that the majority would never vote for that person, so they need to left out of the loop?

"Unfortunately, in order to save the country, we had to destroy it..."
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm

MJK wrote:
And to Kurt...would you still vote for Biden if he had force finger banged someone close to you? Or even yourself? Are you that pure of an ideologue? How far are you willing to go to unseat Trump? Would you vote for Joe Stalin? Pol Pot? You are going to pull that lever knowing full well that Biden won't finish his first year; why not discuss now who you hope will slide into the catbird seat unelected? And why would you not call now for that person to be nominated rather than cashier your integrity 'just this once" and vote for a known rapist with dementia and then celebrate when he is removed from office? Or walk away from the process if there is just no one worth voting for? Or do you realize that the majority would never vote for that person, so they need to left out of the loop?

"Unfortunately, in order to save the country, we had to destroy it..."

The lesser of two evils was always a joke, until it isn't.

We have a dangerous idiot in power and are hoping a less dangerous person can save us, so it is not looking up for us.

If Biden had finger banged someone close to me I would not vote for him. Since he finger banged someone I went to grade school with and barely knew....it sucks but that's where we are at.

When you have a shitty life, you often have only shitty choices. You have shitty choices because you have been lead to those choices as the only viable options. Obama had 8 years to reduce the power of the President, but he didn't. He could have reversed the GWB bail outs of banks, but he didn't. So he pretty much sucked.

We now officially live in a shitty place, so we only have shitty choices. We have to apply every bit of pressure possible to the Shit-Life and not tolerate it. But Biden may not even help, but it is better to go with Biden just in case. Trump's divisiveness leads some to think "Lets hit rock bottom so we can bounce back up" But rock bottom and climbing up is an American myth. It does not work.

I practice the Law of Increasing Returns which is simply "Whatever you have, you get more of" Billionaires know this with money. Poor people know that if poverty was a commodity they will acquire more of it. Stability leads to stability and chaos leads to more chaos. (the trouble with chaos is it is actually a ordered system but just a very complex one).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:23 pm

You still haven't answered the big question, who should be Biden's running mate/successor. We both know he won't last a year and I don't believe you think that we just need to get rid of Trump, then maybe things will get better but you haven't thought it through. I answered your questions about what percentage I gave to G.Floyd's death being something other than presented; so now who are you hoping will be Biden's VP pick? That person will soon be the President if Biden wins. If it doesn't matter then why does it matter if Trump wins? It's a logic problem until you commit to a choice or series of choices. Otherwise you are inviting a replay of the French Revolution.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:15 am

Biden should pick carefully. Plenty of women that can change his diapers and run the country
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Tarkan wrote:Technically incompetence is neither a barrier for running nor a high crime nor a misdemeanor.

Then they had a gabble of lunatics run and nominated the 2nd least crazy person (Gabbard being the only sane one of the bunch). Unfortunately for Democrats, Biden isn’t all that sane, clearly has dementia, and had a molestation problem, but I guess he’s the best they could do.

I mean, they could have pushed someone like Gavin Newsome to run - relatively young, photogenic, decent public speaker. But they went with an old white guy (who in his younger days apparently didn’t like uppity n******* mayors, but I guess all that is forgiven since he was Obama’s running mate)

Anyway, if I was religious I would have to conclude we were cursed by God. But instead we did this to ourselves.

Well - not to get tooooo 'religious' about all this mess. But I'll be daggone if that "silly old 'book' written by just a bunch of old men under the guide of The Holy Spirit" hasn't hit the nail squarely on the freaking head EVERY SINGLE TIME. Especially when speaking of "end days" - and yes my friends/and or foes - that is literally what we are living in. And it ain't gonna get any better. It's only going to get worse. So strap in for a ride unlike anyone in the history of the word history has ever experienced. Dust off those silly Bible's.....it'll never lead you the wrong way. <ducking empty whiskey and beer bottle>
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Mr.PocketsOfSteel wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Technically incompetence is neither a barrier for running nor a high crime nor a misdemeanor.

Well - not to get tooooo 'religious' about all this mess. But I'll be daggone if that "silly old 'book' written by just a bunch of old men under the guide of The Holy Spirit" hasn't hit the nail squarely on the freaking head EVERY SINGLE TIME. Especially when speaking of "end days" - and yes my friends/and or foes - that is literally what we are living in. And it ain't gonna get any better. It's only going to get worse. So strap in for a ride unlike anyone in the history of the word history has ever experienced. Dust off those silly Bible's.....it'll never lead you the wrong way. <ducking empty whiskey and beer bottle>

Where has it hit?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

but we do already raise them to kill them

Postby el3so » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:41 pm

Kurt wrote: Where has it hit?

It's pretty hard to argue against Leviticus 18:23 without sounding like a weirdo.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: but we do already raise them to kill them

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:11 am

el3so wrote:

It's pretty hard to argue against Leviticus 18:23 without sounding like a weirdo.

Its kinda odd that people need to be told not to do that.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:20 am

Over 70,000 people diagnosed again today in only the U.S. People dying of this virus starting to rise again there, big time, and in Central and South America. News is not good.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
sparrow
Canadia

raise them to kill them

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:25 pm

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:
el3so wrote:

Its kinda odd that people need to be told not to do that.

I figure it being the olden days, way more people were employed as goatherds and sheep wranglers. Plus they probably didn't have decent wifi connection at those mountaintops and green pastures.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: but we do already raise them to kill them

Postby Kurt » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:49 pm

el3so wrote:

As the good book says: It is confusion.

I agree with this.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe