More Third Worlding in America

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: More Third Worlding in America

Postby MJK » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:09 am

Snaark- Your UN willingness to engage me? My posts are like a dog whistle to you, bringing you running like a Labrador retriever to a tennis ball. Do you ever even preview your own stuff before firing it out there? You spout shit like, "I didn't even read that, I know it is bullshit..." what is your day job, peer review of scientific papers?

ROB- Yes, there truly is nothing new under the sun. But the term became mainstream after its promotion by the CIA. You're keeping those responses short; I and everyone else here thank you for that.

I will always have more love for you both and you will both always line up to wear it like a dollop of suntan lotion, squeezed too hard from a clogged bottle.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 am

MJK wrote:Snaark- Your UN willingness to engage me? My posts are like a dog whistle to you, bringing you running like a Labrador retriever to a tennis ball. Do you ever even preview your own stuff before firing it out there? You spout shit like, "I didn't even read that, I know it is bullshit..." what is your day job, peer review of scientific papers?

Here we go again. “You responded to me on a discussion board therefore you’re obsessed with me.” Get a new trick.

MJK wrote: Yes, there truly is nothing new under the sun. But the term became mainstream after its promotion by the CIA.

No, you said it was “THE origin” of the term. You were definitive. Take the L and move on.

You're keeping those responses short; I and everyone else here thank you for that.

I need a paragraph or two to dismantle most average punters. It only takes a line or less with you.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 am

MJK wrote:My posts are like a dog whistle to you, bringing you running like a Labrador retriever to a tennis ball.

Vain much?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:04 am

Thank you both for feeding my grandiose ego by doing just what the fuck I said you would and will. If you two utilized the ignore function, by your metrics I would fade away. But you don't. Couple of moths, attracted to light. Flutter flutter, bump bump, sizzle sizzle.

Really I am just as guilty as you two chuckleheads; just way funnier. I can sympathize with you ROB, bitter in your failure as a writer. Not empathize you understand but I get it. And Snaark reminds me of a kid a the dinner table with his, "Eeeew, I don't like that....what is it anyway?" approach to any link I offer. The other seven entities lingering here see that and do not elect to side with you two.

Remember boys, I am here for you; providing the tough love you could not find while fellating father figures in public lavatories and posting shite on failed websites that no one responded to.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:26 am

Yup, really got our arses handed to us. Must try harder next time.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:03 am

Yeah, bitter defeat. Bitter bitter defeat.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:24 am

I knew we could find something that we could all agree on. No hard feelings?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 am

And therein lies the problem. He's so dumb that most of the time he doesn't even realise when he's been humiliated.

Prescient.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:45 pm

Indeed.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:48 pm

A one word response; your biggest improvement yet in your writing skills. Shave that down and it will be your best effort since, well, you know....
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 pm

This fight is the last glowing embers of a long ago mighty bonfire.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby MJK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 am

Mr. Buzzsaw-Welcome back to the fray.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:This fight is the last glowing embers of a long ago mighty bonfire.

Word!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:This fight is the last glowing embers of a long ago mighty bonfire.

Last one to ejaculate on the ashes wins.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby MJK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Crimson with shame, I hereby renounce my hobby of tormenting Spike and Chester with a mirror. Thank you both for the intervention. Let the ignoring begin!
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe