As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: As a Non American

Postby Alphabet » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:09 pm

The Boog thing.....America has been convinced that the ok sign is actually a secret Neo Nazi handsign. So, it's not a stretch to believe that a bunch of Reddit nerds are trolling again.

If there is a real Boog, and they are what the media is portraying them to be, might want to re-think that whole defund the police thingy. Because it means the real ones are strategically sound. There is no win to "start" things right now. Let the rioters get all the bad optics. One of two things will happen. One, public turns against the rioters, and the Boog have won without firing a shot. Or two, the police go away, and the left start attacking the right, and civilians. No police? Can fight back now.

So, either the Boog is very, very smart and channeling Sun Tzu, or they are nothing. Just more hype.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Boogs exist.

But as a large, smart, organized group of Phoenix like avatars wearing Hawaian shirts bringing about the collapse of US society in order to save it, I doubt it.

There are some people who want an excuse to kill. We all know a guy who converted to Islam specifically to become a jihadi (nice guy too, except for all the killing) so he could kill people.

And there are a few of them who are active:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Kurt wrote:Boogs exist.

But as a large, smart, organized group of Phoenix like avatars wearing Hawaian shirts bringing about the collapse of US society in order to save it, I doubt it.

There are some people who want an excuse to kill. We all know a guy who converted to Islam specifically to become a jihadi (nice guy too, except for all the killing) so he could kill people.

Here’s Kurt - he’ll on the one hand assert that Antifa isn’t a coordinated organization, just people who are “anti-fascist” on the one hand and on the other point to the very real and sinister threat from that evil right wing militia right out of the Turner Diaries that wants to foment a race war and topple the Federal government. Proof of the size, scope, and threat of the movement are the frequent shitposts, an Autozone arsonists with light skin, and a Hispanic military member that wrote “boog” in his own blood.

Meanwhile, CHAZ/CHOP and Portland are just really just hippy love fests, all the Beatings, Lootings, and Murder are Reichstag fires being lit by those evil Boog Bois.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Tarkan wrote:

Here’s Kurt - he’ll on the one hand assert that Antifa isn’t a coordinated organization, just people who are “anti-fascist” on the one hand and on the other point to the very real and sinister threat from that evil right wing militia right out of the Turner Diaries that wants to foment a race war and topple the Federal government. Proof of the size, scope, and threat of the movement are the frequent shitposts, an Autozone arsonists with light skin, and a Hispanic military member that wrote “boog” in his own blood.

Meanwhile, CHAZ/CHOP and Portland are just really just hippy love fests, all the Beatings, Lootings, and Murder are Reichstag fires being lit by those evil Boog Bois.

Yep, Pretty much.

I dont think Boogs are that organized though. I just think they are more likely to be killers.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Yep, Pretty much.

I dont think Boogs are that organized though. I just think they are more likely to be killers.

Antifa in Chicago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL1pdPezm54

Completely spontaneous protest where just coincidentally they came with weapons disguised in PVC pipe and black umbrellas to shield their preps from observation, and a cordon of non black bloc protesters to shield them from police as they assembled to attack police.

On a per capita basis, yeah, the Boog bois *might* be more likely to be killers, but on an aggregate and societal basis, Antifa is way, way more dangerous.

Let me know when the Boog bois take over a neighborhood and start extorting businesses and shooting and killing random people like the the BLM/Antifa goons did in CHAZ when they weren't doing their hippy love fest.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Tarkan wrote:Let me know when the Boog bois take over a neighborhood and start extorting businesses and shooting and killing random people like the the BLM/Antifa goons did in CHAZ when they weren't doing their hippy love fest.

OK ...cept antifa did not do that there.

A friend of mine lives there. Photographed it. has lived in the area for 22 years and said non of that shit happened.

The cops got a boner for leftists. Back in the day they said that the blac bloc filled eggs with acid and would throw it at police in an attempt to permanently blind them...That was bullshit. But it made it into instructional videos and some of those are still played.

The boogs wont be able to take over anything. They will just be able to kill and leave.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:32 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Let me know when the Boog bois take over a neighborhood and start extorting businesses and shooting and killing random people like the the BLM/Antifa goons did in CHAZ when they weren't doing their hippy love fest.

A friend of mine lives there. Photographed it. has lived in the area for 22 years and said non of that shit happened.

The cops got a boner for leftists. Back in the day they said that the blac bloc filled eggs with acid and would throw it at police in an attempt to permanently blind them...That was bullshit. But it made it into instructional videos and some of those are still played.

The boogs wont be able to take over anything. They will just be able to kill and leave.

A BLMer threw a lit blow torch at my head. Missed by a couple feet. A bunch of BLMers threw glass bottles full of caustic chemicals at me and my friends as we attempted to prevent them from taking over a major freeway. Also bricks and concrete-filled tennis balls. A buddy of mine had piss squirted into his face under his face shield. Two of my friends were shot at by some BLMers. I'm not sure what reality you are living in, Kurt, but it must be different from mine.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Lost Boy wrote:
Kurt wrote:

A BLMer threw a lit blow torch at my head. Missed by a couple feet. A bunch of BLMers threw glass bottles full of caustic chemicals at me and my friends as we attempted to prevent them from taking over a major freeway. Also bricks and concrete-filled tennis balls. A buddy of mine had piss squirted into his face under his face shield. Two of my friends were shot at by some BLMers. I'm not sure what reality you are living in, Kurt, but it must be different from mine.

What city were they shot at by BLM people?

Got a picture of these concrete filled tennis balls? That was something warned about as well as cement in cups disguised as chocolate chip ice cream.

Back in my day it was "acid filled eggs" that Anti-globalists and anti-war people used. ...which we never did.

So yah, we probably do have a "different reality"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Riots/crowds are pretty volatile, hard to deny that, glad I am not in them.
Kurt wrote: Back in my day it was "acid filled eggs" that Anti-globalists and anti-war people used... which we never did.

People still check Halloween candy for razor-blades.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby 2 Charlie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:49 pm

ROB wrote:When are you coming here to drink beer again, you cunt?

Is that for me Rob?

If yes, been trying to find a new gig in that hemisphere for a couple years, seems the ´Strayans have everything pegged and hard for Canucks to get back into the Rascols Paradise.
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:19 am

Kurt wrote:
Lost Boy wrote:
Kurt wrote:

What city were they shot at by BLM people?

Got a picture of these concrete filled tennis balls? That was something warned about as well as cement in cups disguised as chocolate chip ice cream.

Back in my day it was "acid filled eggs" that Anti-globalists and anti-war people used. ...which we never did.

So yah, we probably do have a "different reality"

I presume yours is a reality where simple google searches don't exist. This one took me all of 5 seconds:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/07/cops-need-to-lookout-for-concrete-filled-tennis-balls-nypd-says/

As regarding photos, as much as I would love to shut you up with pictures of the shattered windshield of my patrol car or the propane blowtorch that missed my head, I'd rather not invite the trouble I'd get for creating a nexus to my department on social media.

However, in my time on patrol, I've personally seen zip guns built from metal ball point pens, a nerf gun that had a cut-down Ruger 10-22 rifle receiver and barrel inside, black handguns with orange tips painted on, and I've even seen a gun designed to look like a cell phone, with four single-shot barrels that shoot real 9mm bullets at the push of four different buttons. It kind of made the "It's a phone, not a gun!" chant shouted by certain recent protesters ring with a new irony. At protests, I've seen signs that have handles consisting of a weighted bat with nails sticking out. But don't worry, it's a "sign," not a "weapon."

Kurt, lately your reasoning on these threads is reminiscent of an ostrich with his head stuck in the ground.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:47 am

Fuck, my fishnet stockings have fewer holes than that NYPost story.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:54 pm

ROB wrote:Fuck, my fishnet stockings have fewer holes than that NYPost story.

Gonna need pics of them fishnets.

Asking for a friend.....
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:22 am

onlyfans.com/liberalcuck
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:43 pm

Cops Need to Lookout for Concrete Filled Tennis Balls Say Cops.

That is a round about way of saying "We are totally full of shit".

I would love to shut you up with pictures of the shattered windshield of my patrol car or the propane blowtorch that missed my head, I'd rather not invite the trouble I'd get for creating a nexus to my department on social media.

You can send me one in a private message or via pastebin.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe