Sucks about the dude killed by the ANTIFA prick

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:28 pm

14 year old troll account. Talk about commitment.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Sucks about the dude killed by the ANTIFA prick

Postby Kurt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:49 pm

snaark wrote:That's hilarious. Hey jstalin, how did the career in arms dealing pan out?

The radical leftist, arms dealing, PMC running...

If I was 28 now and someone brought up an account from 14 years ago. I have no idea what 14 year old me would have put on a message board. (of course there was only BBS in 1982 and I still had no idea what those were at that time)

I think I would have done what my friend and I did with CB radios. Pretend we were truck drivers headed to an orgy.

When I was 14 I believed that Truck drivers had orgies for some reason, so my friend and I would get on the WT and the CB and discuss our plans for the truck driver orgy that evening.

So I bet I would have pretended to be a "Mercenary" who participated in Orgies after killing people. Pretty sure it would have been Orgy Based for 14 year old me.

Not sure if jstalin was 14 when he joined but that is what I would have done. I would not have returned using my same handle as a 28 year old and once I learned that "orgies" was men and women, not just 1 or 2 imaginary truck drivers and a lot of women I quickly lost interest in them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby SRR » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:18 am

Just want to confirm that when you guys do the next civil war you will keep the Amazon trucks flowing north so I can get my orders? Also the hot peppers out of California are divine, I'll pay extra for a Mexican militia to protect them.

Otherwise, carry on.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm

SRR wrote:Just want to confirm that when you guys do the next civil war you will keep the Amazon trucks flowing north so I can get my orders? Also the hot peppers out of California are divine, I'll pay extra for a Mexican militia to protect them.

Otherwise, carry on.

It will be a chickenshit civil war. Opportunistic massacres of soft targets.

The Ken Burns of 2110 will read sms messages sent by the combatants and it will be all like: LOL wwg1wga!

Like a medieval orchard in an ancient English war, the prize will not be touched and Canucks should be able to get their deliveries as needed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm

SRR wrote:Just want to confirm that when you guys do the next civil war you will keep the Amazon trucks flowing north so I can get my orders? Also the hot peppers out of California are divine, I'll pay extra for a Mexican militia to protect them.

Otherwise, carry on.

Your deliveries will be fine. Can't say the same for any Ontario plates in my AO. Which to be fair, are a target CW2 or not.

Who teaches them how to drive?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Alphabet wrote:

Otherwise, carry on.

Your deliveries will be fine. Can't say the same for any Ontario plates in my AO. Which to be fair, are a target CW2 or not.

You talking about Canadians in Florida? I think they drive in warm weather the same way Brits drink when there is complimentary drinks...Stupidly.

We used to get Ontario and Quebec plates driving around here all the time, hardly noticed them at all except for how law abiding they were when they drove.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

Otherwise, carry on.

You talking about Canadians in Florida? I think they drive in warm weather the same way Brits drink when there is complimentary drinks...Stupidly.

We used to get Ontario and Quebec plates driving around here all the time, hardly noticed them at all except for how law abiding they were when they drove.

Typical BOLO down here for Canuckistanis is either:

1)Late model Caddie with Ontario plates going slow in the left lane.
2)Prius with Ontario plates of any date going slow in the left lane.
3)USAmerican RV with Ontario plates going slow in the left lane.

That's winter.

In the summer we get every fucking redneck and ghetto dweller from 5 states in either their 30 year old Buick Skylark, all 4 tires donuts, or a 20 year old rusted out F150 going mach 3 in every lane. Throw in some neo rich white assholes from ATL and Birmingham in their way, way leased out 2020 Suburbans who treat people on the road like they do their landscape company employees back home. All paying way, way too much to live in some shitbox condo for 2 weeks, eat frozen "fresh" Gulf seafood, and acting like this is paradise.

This is the Florida I live in.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Buzzsaw » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 pm

el3so wrote:14 year old troll account. Talk about commitment.

I thought I remembered that guy from the old days.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:49 am

Alphabet wrote:

Typical BOLO down here for Canuckistanis is either:

1)Late model Caddie with Ontario plates going slow in the left lane.
2)Prius with Ontario plates of any date going slow in the left lane.
3)USAmerican RV with Ontario plates going slow in the left lane.

That's winter.

In the summer we get every fucking redneck and ghetto dweller from 5 states in either their 30 year old Buick Skylark, all 4 tires donuts, or a 20 year old rusted out F150 going mach 3 in every lane. Throw in some neo rich white assholes from ATL and Birmingham in their way, way leased out 2020 Suburbans who treat people on the road like they do their landscape company employees back home. All paying way, way too much to live in some shitbox condo for 2 weeks, eat frozen "fresh" Gulf seafood, and acting like this is paradise.

This is the Florida I live in.[/quote]

Same thing with US plated cars up here. Full sized SUV in the passing lane with US plates is the only vehicle not going 20 over the speed limit, except maybe for NY plates. I am guessing it is mainly older folk.

the ON tourists down the Florida likely have dementia setting in, and are having deep thoughts on what happened to all the snow.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:20 pm

Looks like the suspect is now pushing up daisies. Which, to be fair, sucks. Before anyone pops off, he probably shot at the US Marshals, which determined his demise. That being said, probably would have been better if it had been hashed out in court. Frankly, life in prison would be much more a hell than going out quick would. At least for me.

I don't know any Big Igloo or ANTIFA types. But I do read their messages.

Neither side realizes what they are actually hoping, wishing, working towards. Most of us here have been in some seriously fucked up environments, and these idiots don't know the reality of what they rub one off to every night.

We, as in Americans, need to put a lid on this shit before it gets to the point where there is no going back.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby babihutan » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:36 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:Jstalin sure has come a long way since 06.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20492#p183299

That’s awesome! This one’s in it for the long haul. Guess you can’t accuse him of being a sellout.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby babihutan » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Neither side realizes what they are actually hoping, wishing, working towards. Most of us here have been in some seriously fucked up environments, and these idiots don't know the reality of what they rub one off to every night.

We, as in Americans, need to put a lid on this shit before it gets to the point where there is no going back.

Very well said! America is unique in it’s extreme divisions I’ve noticed. Kinda reminds me of high school back in the 90’s when each group was their own tribe based around their musical tastes. There was no such possibility then of a metalhead talking to a techno eurotrash, or a gangster rapper associating with someone who likes country music and vice versa.

Now In society, it seems there are just two sides and instead of music, it’s politics that divide. Funny enough, I feel if you removed the mainstream media from the equation, doubt there’d even be a problem.

I find face to face when people have to endure bullshit and trying times, they generally help each other out, or at least too preoccupied with survival to bother anyone else with trivialities.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Antifa lighting themselves on fire and needing police help to put it out...

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1302461688910770176?s=09

Fiery clown shoes.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:40 pm

gnaruki wrote:Antifa lighting themselves on fire and needing police help to put it out...

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1302461688910770176?s=09

Fiery clown shoes.

When I was involved in protests I had one rule: No fire.

For one reasons that is what informants always pushed for. It's easy, its cheap and it's dangerous so they can get people arrested for the suppilies. Every informant I ever met was either trying to get laid, or try to convince people to make "bombs" or molotov cocktails.The other reason is that people who like fire tend to be really stupid with it, and do things like set themselves and others on fire.

There was this one guy, (that David Graeber had met and invited to join us) who claimed to be from Dubuque Iowa. I've been all over the US and used to live in that area of Iowa so I was the "cop sniffer" and I did so by asking US geography questions about where they claimed to live. This guy's story did not match up with what I saw as reality but the problem was he knew the roads around the Dubuque area, knew what road to travel to get to West Union but he claimed that he moved to NYC for the "Bike Culture" ...No one moves from Iowa to NYC to ride a bicycle to work. That's dumb. So I voted to remove ourselves from him and everyone else wanted to give him a second chance.
So second meeting he says "I know how to make bombs if anyone is interested" and I said "your a cop, no one wants to move from Dubuque to NYC to ride a bike..Ok but tell us how you make a bomb" and he says "I need to show you" so *poof* we all got up and left. Most likely if we would have stayed and asked him to show us he would have made a molotov cocktail instead of a "bomb".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:28 pm

Kurt wrote: When I was involved in protests I had one rule: No fire.
You know, that does sound more radical than it actually is.
Kurt wrote: So second meeting he says "I know how to make bombs if anyone is interested" and I said "your a cop, no one wants to move from Dubuque to NYC to ride a bike. Ok but tell us how you make a bomb" and he says "I need to show you" so *poof* we all got up and left.

Even but one fuel-filled glass container hurled in anger is one too many IMO. Easily made, cheap, all legal components so it'll always seem like a good idea to someone.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe