Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:11 pm

"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Wildfires started by arsonist Antifa?

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:43 am

No.

I mean the State of Oregon is begging people to only listen to verified news, not someone's drunk uncle who has an "Mind Map" of the JFK assassination as a shower curtain.

Whatfinger.com is run by people who think Matt Drudge is really a lizard. A communist Lizard.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:27 am

ANTIFA? Ehhh...50/50.

Stupid fucking earth firster far left policies on "managing" the environment? 100%.

No camp fires allowed, which eliminates any kind of clearing up tons and tons of tinder. Which produces what we are seeing now.

Dealing with this, in a way, down here, Deer hunts are largely protested, which results in it getting cut short. Result? Massive deer population, about the size of dogs, and most starving to death.

If the extremist left earth nazis had a clue, and no agenda......They'd hook up with people who actually hunt and respect the land. But to be honest, their hate is only for white hunters. "Natives" can do whatever the fuck they want and not a word is said. I've seen this first hand in Alaska.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:55 pm

I heard but cannot verfiy that when scanners talked about BLM they meant "Bureau of Land Management" Sorta like the BFC talking MILF and DP before those meant something other than the Moro Islamic Liberation Front and Dangerous Places.

Not sure about fighting forest fires or what the BLM has to do with it, but it does sound like a somewhat logical explanation for the confusion.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Right now Antifa is doing fire relief from the Lloyd Center Parking Lot in Portland.

Betcha the kooks who think Antifa is setting fires shoot the Antifa that is providing relief, cuz now we are moving closer to the being the kind of people in the Sahel who shoot people trying to eliminate Polio.

Anyway, back in 2012 during Occupy Wall St. I tried to volunteer with the Red Cross to use my class B CDL for something useful.

So I signed up, told the RC what I did, took the training course and then got called in....to call people on the phone. The task? Look for volunteers with a CLASS B CDL with airbrakes or better.

I said "oh, I can drive, you can have me come down to drive instead of calling looking for drivers."

I went down to the RC staging area to drive and was told I was signed up for phones.

After pulling teeth I did a run or two for the RC but Occupy Wall St. folks doing Occupy Sandy had their shit together. RC had no there to unload the trucks, so Occupy Sandy did. The RC did not have anyone to actually do things like get water to an elderly person in high rise with a broken elevator, but those stinking hippies at Occupy Wall St. did.

I was kind of a shit then. I was trying to get an RC credit on my Resume since I was just laid off but I now regret not just bailing and joining Occupy Sandy.

The fact is Antifa and BLM have the moral high ground and are generally better people all around (with a few exceptions, like in any group..those make the news quite frequently.

Looter shooters have their place but gimme a person who runs a case of bottled water up 15 flights of stairs to help an elderly or disabled person anyday.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:52 am

Trump-like fuckwits in Australia tried to pin the last bushfires on arsonists (to deflect from climate change etc).

Turns out not a single major bushfire here was started by an arsonist.

Be sceptical as fuck.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:26 pm

ROB wrote:Trump-like fuckwits in Australia tried to pin the last bushfires on arsonists (to deflect from climate change etc).

Be sceptical as fuck.

The thing is there is always some crazy idiot, like that guy a few years ago who drove from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast just to start fires. But, take a little bit of truth and you get a better lie going.

So when you say "Bullshit, Antifa didn't set fires" there is probably some furry, crazed dude who latched on to the protesters to get free food and a place to stay (since lefty protesters tend to be generous types) who is caught starting fires, or encouraged to start fires by whichever Law Enforcement group is infiltrating them.

Law Enforcement loves to infiltrate lefty groups. Lots of women, mostly non violent, terrible food but its a lot easier to blend in with them. Imagine infiltrating the radical right. Prayer groups, people who don't wear masks and insist others not wear masks either during an epidemic, guns, drugs....Lefties get the reputation as druggies from the 1960s but drug use, especially hard drug use is very right wing. And these are "Steal shit" druggos too not "I have a medical card, lets share" types.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:40 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:Trump-like fuckwits in Australia tried to pin the last bushfires on arsonists (to deflect from climate change etc).

Be sceptical as fuck.

The thing is there is always some crazy idiot, like that guy a few years ago who drove from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast just to start fires. But, take a little bit of truth and you get a better lie going.

So when you say "Bullshit, Antifa didn't set fires" there is probably some furry, crazed dude who latched on to the protesters to get free food and a place to stay (since lefty protesters tend to be generous types) who is caught starting fires, or encouraged to start fires by whichever Law Enforcement group is infiltrating them.

Law Enforcement loves to infiltrate lefty groups. Lots of women, mostly non violent, terrible food but its a lot easier to blend in with them. Imagine infiltrating the radical right. Prayer groups, people who don't wear masks and insist others not wear masks either during an epidemic, guns, drugs....Lefties get the reputation as druggies from the 1960s but drug use, especially hard drug use is very right wing. And these are "Steal shit" druggos too not "I have a medical card, lets share" types.

Going to have to check you here, because this isn't the truth. Not even close. For the last 50
years, Federal law enforcement has been targeting "right wing neo nazi, KKK 4th reich" bullshit. Now it's the Russians. It is literally a joke at this point. Posse Commitatus, etc...People just wanting to be left the fuck alone have been gunned down.

Wasn't the left on the Russia bandwagon when Obama was in charge?

"The fact is Antifa and BLM have the moral high ground and are generally better people all around (with a few exceptions, like in any group..those make the news quite frequently."

Not even fucking close.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:01 am

Be sceptical as fuck.

The funny thing is, you are the opposite of the pro-Trumpers. You are so convinced of your ideology, that you don't have a fucking original thought at all. You also know fuck all about land management. The "funny" thing is, twats like you who couldn't be fucked to take an actual scientific land management course at uni would know about controlled burns, allowing for camp fires and such. Nope. Too busy going to "woke" poet slams by people who shouldn't even be admitted to uni.

There's a huge space mirror parked just off the moon. Putin built it himself, with Trump's money. I have proof, and you can quote me as anonymous source. You're our only hope, Obi Wan. I will use all my resources to contact Maddow so we can stop the neo nazi, anti earth movement. You have a friend here brother. Stay strong.

But, I'm a Putin paid agent, so yeah.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:00 am

Your meds.

You forgot them.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:31 pm

Seriously, suggesting people start bushfires for political reasons is beyond retarded.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:29 pm

I don't know. Were they? What do you mean by "Bandwagon" as in "Yay! Russia!!" or on the "Bandwagon" of "Booo! Russia!!"

And Russia is attacking us and our infrastructure. There is one group that even is working with the Norks on it. Where I work we have every IP address from Russia, Romania and Nigeria blocked. Romania is blocked because the Russians went right to their webhosting companies after we blocked them. They also attack from the Netherlands and Germany but we don't block those addies. All the hashes match from earlier blocks.

But it does not matter what anyone believes, it is still happening. Once a week we get a briefing and an FBI PIN and we get to work stopping this thing that does not exist.

Still, the biggest nation state attacker is Iran. By attacking them with Stuxnet in 2010 they have become Industrial Control System masters
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:56 am

Kurt wrote:

I don't know. Were they? What do you mean by "Bandwagon" as in "Yay! Russia!!" or on the "Bandwagon" of "Booo! Russia!!"

And Russia is attacking us and our infrastructure. There is one group that even is working with the Norks on it. Where I work we have every IP address from Russia, Romania and Nigeria blocked. Romania is blocked because the Russians went right to their webhosting companies after we blocked them. They also attack from the Netherlands and Germany but we don't block those addies. All the hashes match from earlier blocks.

But it does not matter what anyone believes, it is still happening. Once a week we get a briefing and an FBI PIN and we get to work stopping this thing that does not exist.

Still, the biggest nation state attacker is Iran. By attacking them with Stuxnet in 2010 they have become Industrial Control System masters

You know as well as I do, that both of us could sit in South Beach, sipping on cocktails, and convince the Feebs that the attack we were initiating, was coming from Moscow.

Since the 80s, the left, the environmentalists and the "peace movement" have been controlled by the Soviets/now Russians. Flash forward to Hillary and Barack, and it's just....Oh....reset button. Or, after my election, I'll have more flexibility. Now, muh Russia is all the left is saying.

Trump, Russian hookers pissing on him. Election interference. Yadda yadda yadda.

No where near a fan of Trump, but we all have more hard evidence of Clinton, Obama, Biden, et al have way more connections with outside agents than we do the opposite.

I'll leave it at this......The Dems, if they were actually not far left, pro eternal war, anti White racist assholes, would have nominated Gabbard. Who would have bridged gaps, and won the centrists. But no. Now we're going to have to deal with 4 more years of Trump because the left ran a senile old pedo, and a chick who is black, sometimes.

You broke it, you bought it.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:26 pm

snaark wrote:Seriously, suggesting people start bushfires for political reasons is beyond retarded.

The Japanese had an entire program devoted to starting forest fires in the US, via balloon during WW2. Had it been a success, it would have driven manpower and resources away from the war effort.

You're not as fucking smart as you think you are. And why are you commenting on political affairs in a country you don't even live in? Isn't this the complaint from the rest of the world about the US? Sticking its nose where it doesn't belong?

Do you live or vote here? If not, fuck off.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:29 pm

ROB wrote:Your meds.

You forgot them.

Objective "journalism" at work here folks.

Do you live or vote here? No? Fuck off.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe