Trump Has Covid

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Trump Has Covid

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:10 am

I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Trumpocalypse is only half done.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Trump Has Covid

Postby snaark » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:05 am

I guess that hydroxichloro-stuff doesn't work after all.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Nuke China!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Quite shocking that someone who hangs out with people who yell "Mask off!" at masked supporters until they remove their mask would become ill.

Any time a President is in a bit of risk there are plans being made. I am pretty sure right about now there is a senior Secret Service official briefing the cabinet on how his more militant supporters might believe it is a "deep state" conspiracy and start to go all shooty killy on office workers somewhere, and how the Administration should act to prevent this as soon as possible.

Then they will be told "we don't see this as a problem, lets focus on other areas".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:46 am

The have to come up with a better abbreviation for the first lady than FLOTUS.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:46 am

FDR was a gimp and did 4 terms. <roll.eyes.jpg.inserted.here>

Not a fan of Trump at all....Just wanted to trigger Rob into wetting his/her/its panties again.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:04 am

That’s a goodun’ Cleatus.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:35 pm

The real question is when there is a sick prez, is there anytime anyone has been completely honest about it?

Wilson had a stroke and his wife basically took over cuz no one was willing to admit the president had become a drool case.

Edith kept us out of war in Turkey. She did not have the boner for Winston Churchill like Woody had (ha!...Woody) and saw no reason to do the UK's fighting for them....but they still kept President Gibber jabber's stroke severity a secret.

FDR, as Alphabet mentioned, was completely paralyzed. He trained his sons to to walk in such a way that made it look like they were steadying him instead of completely supporting him.

JFK, had Addison's disease and he probably would not have lived 10 more years had he not been shot by Bigfoot.

Reagan was in much worse shape than was let on after being shot. His chipper attitude was due to being really high on painkillers and right after the photos of him and Nancy were taken he was hooked up to IVs again. In the last months of his time in Office was when he was diagnosed with Alzheimers as well by a friend of mine's brain surgeon father. She blabbed it to all of us in College and that is where the information stayed. (not really certain it was true, but a few years later when the official diagnosis was announced I thought the gossip then seemed plausible)

If Trump croaks it will be when he leaves Walter Reed. He will do something dumb like check himself out. If he stays there he will certainly live and recover.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 pm

Kurt wrote:If Trump croaks it will be when he leaves Walter Reed. He will do something dumb like check himself out. If he stays there he will certainly live and recover.

Just cuz he checks himself out does not mean he is going to die but I think there is a better chance of it happening if he leaves.

If he lives and perks back to his previous self we are going to see claims that COVID is not that bad (ignoring 200+ K dead) and / or claims that Trump is some sort of superior physical specimen.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:50 am

It wouldn’t shock me if he dies in the White House by mid-October. It’s plausible that he could take a sudden turn for the worst, go into cardiac arrest, and buh-bye. I wonder if he has signed a DNR? A disaster scenario would be if they have to put him into a medically-induced coma, which would REALLY throw a wrench into his re-election campaign, and in turn bring more instability to our downward spiraling country. If he survives the virus he will not survive the aftereffects from the virus, which I hear can be grueling. He can’t keep shooting steroids and just move on from this. By this time next week if he’s not dead he will be seriously debilitated and compromised, mentally and physically, and he will never get well.

I am looking forward to his term (singular) being over. When the Trump family, especially Jared and Ivanka, return to Manhattan they will find a different world and will need new friends,’cause they ain’t gonna have any.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Did you see him up there? He did a pretty good job pretending not to have hard time breathing but my wife does that too when she is trying to hide her problems so I could see it a mile away (and so could she).

He looked like a goldfish in a dirty bowl.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Looked to me like he couldn't breathe. Trying hard to look OK, but he was definitely struggling.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:18 pm

The other really weird thing is that when he was in the hospital and did not have make-up on he looked better.

I realized he is like those girls I knew in high school who figured that their face was somehow "wrong" so they caked on make-up like a clown-whore. Then you saw them at a swimming spot or something and realized they looked totally normal.

The fact is Trump looks like a normal 70-something guy without his make up.

I bet if he had a normal hair style he would look fairly decent. A bit fat, but hey, its America and people tend to pork out a bit as they age anyway. In the US as long as you do not run over your own folds with your mobility scooter you will not draw attention to yourself for being overweight. Its the part of his brain that makes him act like a worried high school girl that is the most baffling.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:31 pm

He should go to Sephora and get matched for the proper foundation shade. It’s not difficult. He should make Melania go too. She wears too much makeup badly applied, looks like spackle and it ages her.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:33 am

As always my favorite brief succinct and let's get to the point poster Rickshaw what say you.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe