As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: As a Non American

Postby MJK » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 am

I've been too busy to post for a bit but I can come back to give ROB a focus point for the projection of self loathing that his failure as a writer generates. Come to Papa ROB, and bring your highly original one liners. You know, like the " your friends are black" zinger that is sure to go viral among the seven people who frequent the Flag. Just remember that your work will be graded on originality, prose, and failing those two(like back at, well, you know), brevity. Then when the others elect to take me to task you can join them and imagine that they are your friends. No, don't thank me, I'd do the same for any of the pairs of ragged claws scuttling beneath me across the floors of the not so silent seas of authorship.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

ROB wrote:So some of your best friends are black?

SCENE: Christmas Morning. ROB's house. A Gum tree is decorated with Festive Marsupials. Presents are underneath it.

Excitedly ROB runs to the tree and grabs a present with his name on it.

*Shakes present*

A dull thwupping sound emerges.

ROB cannot wait and he tears into the present and removes it's wrapping paper.

ROB's Un-named Relative in the Background: "What is it ROB?"

ROB: "It's my ass. Someone from American has given me my own ass after wrapping it up!"

ROB's Un-named Relative in the Background: "How Lovely! You must have made it really easy for them to give your own ass"

ROB: "I did, I deserved this"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Lol - I ain’t the guy claiming that my association or blood relationship with black people gives me some amazing insight.

What I find especially hilarious is you think America is the only place with black people to whom some whites people might be related.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:44 pm

ROB wrote:Lol - I ain’t the guy claiming that my association or blood relationship with black people gives me some amazing insight.

What I find especially hilarious is you think America is the only place with black people to whom some whites people might be related.

LOL! neither was I.

But I have been around long enough to know that "so, some of your best friends are black" is a way of saying "you really do not have any black friends and do not know what you are talking about"

Unless I misconstrued your tone as mocking when you actually asked a serious question.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:24 am

ROB wrote:I love that Seeks has pegged me as being in league with 4chan and hating black people.

This place just keeps giving.

Don't worry about deluded Karens, ROB. Some of us see you for what you really are. A commie sympathizer.

I kid, I kid.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:35 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
On a per capita basis, yeah, the Boog bois *might* be more likely to be killers, but on an aggregate and societal basis, Antifa is way, way more dangerous.

Let me know when the Boog bois take over a neighborhood and start extorting businesses and shooting and killing random people like the the BLM/Antifa goons did in CHAZ when they weren't doing their hippy love fest.

I love this one: Sure they are more likely to be killers but BLM / Antifa is still worse.

Does this count as an alert? I mean they did not do anything like take over a neighborhood or yell at people eating lunch on the sidewalk but maybe plotting to kidnap an elected official in order to start a civil war might be worse.

And the Feds did not even infiltrate them until one guy got concerned over their plans to kill cops.

And yes, the weird disk earring guy did not like Trump and had syndicalist Anarchist symbol in his living room. Pretty sure someone will try to spin it as "Antifa" and who knows...He may have considered himself antifa too.

I said they *might* be more likely to be killers in the sense that some of them will fit the social misfit profile. OTOH Antifa has the whole communist terrorist cell can't make an omelet without killing a few capitalist pigs thing going on. And so far in current events we have Reinoehl and Doloff assassinating right wingers on the street (and both shootings appeared to have been orchestrated) and 1 dubious boog bois killing a Fed so far.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:45 am

Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
snaark wrote:
Its ok for them to kill lefties but if it was reversed..17 year old black teenager getting chased by right wing counter protesters after he shot one of them and then shooting two more..That kid would not be alive right now for anyone to make fun of.

Not only would he be dead, he'd be a terrorist and all associated with him would be a terrorist network.

Alarming how many people find ways to vindicate a child vigilante with a military-style weapon shooting protesters. Even if the people he shot were rampant child molesters, it doesn't change the fact that there's something fundamentally fucked up about this.

Calling them brownshirts is not clickbait. November is going to be interesting.

Cannon Hinnant. Just the tip of the iceberg of black on white violent crime in America for decades. Oh I know..slavery and shit. Ok let's talk about the occupation of what we now know as Spain by blacks and arabs for over 700 years. And then the white slave trade continuing on for a lot longer. You want to go down this rabbit hole? I'm game.

Don't even know why I'm bothering, but you know.

Arab slavers raided Europe for sale to North Africa and elsewhere for hundreds of years. They often hired the Irish to raid Wales and England for slaves too.

What was unique about European enslavement of Africans was that it was hereditary. A slave child was a slave.

Huh? Slavery in almost all societies that allowed it was hereditary. Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Europeans, Chinese, etc.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:Lol - I ain’t the guy claiming that my association or blood relationship with black people gives me some amazing insight.

LOL! neither was I.

But you were/are defending one.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 am

Tarkan wrote:Don't worry about deluded Karens, ROB. Some of us see you for what you really are. A commie sympathizer.

It’s still my favourite place to be called a racist, BLM supporting, Nazi communist sympathiser (usually all on the same day).
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:47 am

Any one else kind of using logic and figuring out that "Karen" is an acceptable racist term against white women? When we've had at minimum, 2 decades of Latyoa-Shaneeka-Mercedes trashing every business they can?

Yeah. No agenda at all.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:49 am

Alphabet wrote:Any one else kind of using logic and figuring out that "Karen" is an acceptable racist term against white women? When we've had at minimum, 2 decades of Latyoa-Shaneeka-Mercedes trashing every business they can?

I always figured that was literally the point.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 pm

ROB wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Any one else kind of using logic and figuring out that "Karen" is an acceptable racist term against white women? When we've had at minimum, 2 decades of Latyoa-Shaneeka-Mercedes trashing every business they can?

I always figured that was literally the point.

At this point, I'm guessing if WorldStarHipHop had been around in the 60's, we'd see footage of Rosa Parks shitting on the bus.

No one dealing in logic or reason is buying the "oppressed blacks" mantra in the West any more.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Tarkan wrote: OTOH Antifa has the whole communist terrorist cell can't make an omelet without killing a few capitalist pigs thing going on.
You should read up on your communist terrorism doctrine.
It's about very specific eggs and most of it is tedious non-violent stuff about how to prepare the disenfranchised masses to go along with your mad schemes.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:32 am

[quote="Alphabet"]Any one else kind of using logic and figuring out that "Karen" is an acceptable racist term against white women? When we've had at minimum, 2 decades of Latyoa-Shaneeka-Mercedes trashing every business they can?

Yeah. No agenda at all.[/quote]

The irony. The pejorative “Karen” is from the INCEL/Alt-right community, (a mighty white community indeed) as a term meant to belittle nagging women in their lives, coined among themselves on their chat boards.

It originated as a slur used by white men against white women.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:53 am

seektravelinfo wrote:

Yeah. No agenda at all.

The irony. The pejorative “Karen” is from the INCEL/Alt-right community, (a mighty white community indeed) as a term meant to belittle nagging women in their lives, coined among themselves on their chat boards.

It originated as a slur used by white men against white women.

San Francisco is totally like the new Berlin, via Hitler times. You got me there. <roll.eyes.jpg>

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/us/caren ... index.html
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe