Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby ROB » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:02 am

Tarkan wrote:I'm so confused right now. How can I continue to hate on you ROB when you post a few things at random I actually agree with?

Liberty. Equality. Fraternity.

You agree with 2/3.

I agree with all 3.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:13 am

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:I'm so confused right now. How can I continue to hate on you ROB when you post a few things at random I actually agree with?

Liberty. Equality. Fraternity.

You agree with 2/3.

I agree with all 3.

This is actually a very fair well dinkum lesson in politics.

What we have here on BFC Fight Night is some entrenched cunts, on all sides, vs some well dug in middle of the road cunts. ROB probably hasn't been completely understood, and neither has Tarkan. Absolutely goes for Alphabet.

The usual twat brigade and their white knights chime in. Expected. While we have the snake shifters on the far left, who don't have to be named because we all know them as fact. All protected by an overwhelming majority of White men, with full kit, bruised knuckles, street smarts, who didn't grow up being rich, but for some fucked up reason feel the need to put their lives on the line to protect a bunch of privileged white girls, who grew up sucking off rich tit, but yet think they grew up in the ghetto.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:51 am

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Sedition!

Kill them all!

It is apparent that the UK is devoid of this sort of crazy. I'd rather send them to remedial civic classes.

Cunt gets called out on her supporting state sponsored murder. Cunt doubles down by saying they should be sent to re-education camps.

Constant? Svizz is a cunt.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:04 pm

ROB wrote:Looks like there’s enough white knights left to take up the call.

Comments like this are part of the reason I am on all those watch lists.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:40 am

As a person svizz is awesome you would absolutely love her.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:30 am

denise wrote:As a person svizz is awesome you would absolutely love her I know that I do.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:23 am

apparently bears repeating.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:38 am

denise wrote:As a person svizz is awesome you would absolutely love her.

Until you disagree with her, apparently. Then it's super Stalin/Hitler/Mao time .Death squads. Raygun. Just because one is a girl, and is legit calling for murder, doesn't give one a pussy pass.

Equal rights and all.

I'll take this L, all day long, and 5 times on my off day. Svizz is pulling the pussy pass, and the online pass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:02 am

she's not even here anymore don't be so merciless about it.
Listening to Led...

and I stand by my previous statement you probably have more in common in terms of background excellence and work ethic than you know and she doesn't need to pull any sex card she can compete on her own merit but yea total fail on free speech which on this forum is pretty unforgivable and what made it so great.

sadly the status quo rears its ugly head even here.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:19 pm

denise wrote:she's not even here anymore don't be so merciless about it.
Listening to Led...

and I stand by my previous statement you probably have more in common in terms of background excellence and work ethic than you know and she doesn't need to pull any sex card she can compete on her own merit but yea total fail on free speech which on this forum is pretty unforgivable and what made it so great.

sadly the status quo rears its ugly head even here.

1. She's legit called for death squads due to her political leaning.

2. If she was a right wing chick calling for death squads due to her political leaning, she'd have been banned ages ago. And rightly so.

3. "Free speech" doesn't include calling for the government to come in and murder mostly peaceful protestors. See what I did there? But oh, those "mostly peaceful protestors" weren't to her liking or agenda, so fuck it. Call in the Ministry of Love squads.

I literally have FUCKING ZERO in common with ANYONE who calls for assassinations/death squads of their political opponent(s). I might not like how you think, but that doesn't give me or anyone who thinks like me the right to put hands on you.

We're all equal in this day and age. Despite what is between your legs. You can either man up and deal with the equality you've fought for, or fuck off. Can't play the "I'm just a girl" card when it suits you.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:32 am

not agreeing with her political views or her actions here just saying I've met her and she is accomplished and has some admirable qualities. if by man up you mean take personal responsibility no problem bro. that's
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:03 am

denise wrote:not agreeing with her political views or her actions here just saying I've met her and she is accomplished and has some admirable qualities. if by man up you mean take personal responsibility no problem bro. that's

Hitler had the autobahn built. Stalin had canals dug. Mao got shit done.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe