U.S. Constitution's representation of a modern democracy

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: U.S. Constitution's representation of a modern democracy

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 pm

ProzacElf wrote:> I don't fucking care if some twat wants to have an abortion. For real. Her body, her choice. But women are stronger than men and all that shit, so they can pay their own way

So uh, what is the point of overturning Roe v. Wade??

Other than rousing up all the Xtian Nationalists?

Because it's shitty constitutional law.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:28 pm

Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:I'm sure NYC is just fine and dandy according to the officials who say so. ,)

And the people who have lived here for 25 years.

So yep.

We will be able to zip accross the Hudson via PATH train and buy legal weed by next year too.

The thing that will fuck me over, so I actually anticipate it, is that the relative boom in ICS Cybersecurity caused by the idiotic Trump's policy of antagonizing Iran while ignoring Russian threats could stop. Not that Biden will defund them but he is more likely to let people hire Indians in India to protect our infrastructure from cyber attacks. In 2 years I will probably be H1-B'd out of a job again.

Iran? LMFAO. Don't worry Kurt....With Biden, we will absolutely have a bunch of White kids go die for Israel. No Persian ever called me White Boy/or Goy.

Russia? C'mon man.

Yep.

Russia.

Talking Cyber Attacks. I was hired initially cuz Trump killed that Quds guy in Baghdad and attacks against ICS/ SCADA systems jumped up. Russia is doing it too, but they slowed during the election. The Norks flair up when the Kim family needs to go shopping or something.

Basically anything TLP:White and Russia connected is upped to TLP:Green to reduce the chance Trump hears about it as he is known for being more critical of funding to agencies that tell him Russia is doing bad things.

China though is totally acceptable. Which is good because there is so much counterfeit Cisco stuff that is made in China and being sold by WMV subcontractors that it is a bitch to try to be NDAA 2019 and NDAA 2020 compliant without open communication and cooperation.

Of course what do I know? I only have a job in this field and have to review Threat Intelligence data from agencies dealing with Cybersecurity if Industrial Control Systems. I don't know shit, I only make stuff up cuz I am a biased snowflake.

Yeah go and cry in your corner snowflake

here we go with our gut and shoot from our hip, we don't need anyone that has experience or education telling us what to do
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:15 am

Dabbi wrote:

here we go with our gut and shoot from our hip, we don't need anyone that has experience or education telling us what to do

You've sent your med certs to the WHO to save us all, right?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:18 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Dabbi wrote:

No need, all advanced democracies in the world have proper people in charge instead twitler and his sycophants.
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:51 am

Dabbi wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Dabbi wrote:

No need, all advanced democracies in the world have proper people in charge instead twitler and his sycophants.

Major parts of Europe are literally going back on lockdown. Lol.

Still waiting on those med certs.............(not really)
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:54 am

Alphabet wrote:

Also, and I have stated my view on women having the right to have abortions, where's the movement to let men out of paying for a kid they don't want? Men have rights as well. No?

Crickets from the cuck crowd.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:32 am

By definition, you're raising their kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

Also, and I have stated my view on women having the right to have abortions, where's the movement to let men out of paying for a kid they don't want? Men have rights as well. No?

I actually believe this. I am not going to admire a man who does not pay for his kids but they should not have to pay if they cede all other rights as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:48 pm

[quote="Kurt"][quote="Alphabet"][quote="Alphabet"]

Also, and I have stated my view on women having the right to have abortions, where's the movement to let men out of paying for a kid they don't want? Men have rights as well. No?[/quote]

Crickets from the cuck crowd.[/quote]

I actually believe this. I am not going to admire a man who does not pay for his kids but they should not have to pay if they cede all other rights as well.[/quote]

Cause and effect. Don’t want to deal with fathering an unplanned pregnancy? Then get a vasectomy for chrisakes. It’s not only “rights”, its responsibility.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:11 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

I actually believe this. I am not going to admire a man who does not pay for his kids but they should not have to pay if they cede all other rights as well.

Cause and effect. Don’t want to deal with fathering an unplanned pregnancy? Then get a vasectomy for chrisakes. It’s not only “rights”, its responsibility.

Point. Set, Match.

You want to have an abortion? Fucking have at it. But if strong , warrior women can make that choice. Well, sweet-tits, if papa does not have a say in the abortion or no abortion because you're a strong female, well...you can pay your own way then.

Deal or fuck off
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:09 am

Alphabet wrote: Point. Set, Match.
You want to have an abortion? Fucking have at it. But if strong , warrior women can make that choice. Well, sweet-tits, if papa does not have a say in the abortion or no abortion because you're a strong female, well...you can pay your own way then.
Deal or fuck off
I'm down with a woman not wanting to be with child for whatever personal reasons as well as I am down with the end of "sowing wild oats but bastards not being entitled to part of the inheritance" GoT BS.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:38 am

Tarkan wrote:
ProzacElf wrote:>

Yeah, I am sure if you asked the average Republican, they are against Roe vs Wade because its written in the wrong font too.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:24 am

And there we are
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:05 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Yeah, I am sure if you asked the average Republican, they are against Roe vs Wade because its written in the wrong font too.

Look, only a fucking idiot would think that the Constitution guarantees an overarching right to abortion via penumbras and emanations (actual Supreme Court reasoning) - despite abortion being illegal for most of it's availability prior to Roe v. Wade in most states, but yet argue out of the other side of their mouth that "right of the people to keep and bear arms" only applies to the states and the National Guard. I.E.., the left are masters at duplicitous doublethink where something that says X doesn't really mean X, it means Y, and where something doesn't mention something else at all is yet guaranteed by those very absent words.

Now, being one of the inbred Queen's subjects in a state that turned in all their guns, I don't expect you to get it or care, so happy fucking new year, peasant scum. May your chains rest lightly on you and all that.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:04 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Look, only a fucking idiot would think that the Constitution guarantees an overarching right to abortion via penumbras and emanations (actual Supreme Court reasoning) - despite abortion being illegal for most of it's availability prior to Roe v. Wade in most states, but yet argue out of the other side of their mouth that "right of the people to keep and bear arms" only applies to the states and the National Guard. I.E.., the left are masters at duplicitous doublethink where something that says X doesn't really mean X, it means Y, and where something doesn't mention something else at all is yet guaranteed by those very absent words.

Now, being one of the inbred Queen's subjects in a state that turned in all their guns, I don't expect you to get it or care, so happy fucking new year, peasant scum. May your chains rest lightly on you and all that.

They will rest pretty lightly this afternoon when I go to the pub with some friends. Even the old ones. Unencumbered by a epic fuck up of a response to Covid. Because we actually shut down derpy cunts like you.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe