Clown Shoe Coup

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Clown Shoe Coup

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:55 pm

I am hoping Trump goes all in with this.

Barry McCaffrey said yesterday that if he was viewing a CIA report on this without the country name being given he would assume that it was an attempt to overthrow the elected government.

Rumor in DC is that Republican Senators and Congressmen are reaching out to their Democratic colleagues telling them to pass on congrats to Biden because they don't want to piss off Trump.

Which is hilarious on many levels.

I want them to reveal names of course, just so we know for sure it is not Democrat made up BS and also to see who the chickenshits are.

Like two levels of chickenshit. Scared of Trump and Scared of Biden.

The Pentagon purge is interesting. Some claim it is an attempt to remove troops from the middle east and Korea. I hope he pulls it off as I think that has been a drain on us financially for some time, but I am sure Trump thinks that if members of the military come home they will be loyal to him.

Loyalty is an odd thing and it seems habitually disloyal people are always trying to figure it out but it has three components.

Loyalty out of love.
Loyalty out of fear.
Loyalty out of duty.

Fear really is not loyalty but it can mimic loyalty. I think we are seeing this in the Republicans who don't want to piss off Trump but at the same time they don't want to be known as not acknowledging as the rightful President elect.

But, once someone is afraid you know their loyalty can always be had if you present them with a more fearful option or protection from what it is that they fear.
This is what the FBI does with Mafia informants, they make them afraid of legal penalties from RICO AND offer them protection in the witness program.

They still are not "Loyal" but given shelter and the threat of the pimp hand they will act like a loyal person.

With the military I am sure Trump imagines that they will back him both out of love and out of duty. It will be funny to see how that goes titsup, so I hope that he tries it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Clown Shoe Coup

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 pm

Well, meanwhile we are losing ground on the global war against terrorism, and as citizens we are EXTREMELY vulnerable to a terrorist event, whether state-sponsored from foreign actors or local home grown 4chan/oathkeepers/proud boy/qanon style. Doesn’t help at all that Jared is so chummy up the ass of that prince in The Kingdom, the one that has his boys take body saws to journalists. Ah, Jared and Ivanka, what is to become of them? They might oughta just plant themselves on Staten Island, surely there’s a house there for them. Then stop the ferries. Manhattan for them? Not so much. May the era of Javanka, Anna Wintour, Guiliani and everyone else that just about ruined NYC end soon.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:57 am

seektravelinfo wrote:Well, meanwhile we are losing ground on the global war against terrorism, and as citizens we are EXTREMELY vulnerable to a terrorist event, whether state-sponsored from foreign actors or local home grown 4chan/oathkeepers/proud boy/qanon style. Doesn’t help at all that Jared is so chummy up the ass of that prince in The Kingdom, the one that has his boys take body saws to journalists. Ah, Jared and Ivanka, what is to become of them? They might oughta just plant themselves on Staten Island, surely there’s a house there for them. Then stop the ferries. Manhattan for them? Not so much. May the era of Javanka, Anna Wintour, Guiliani and everyone else that just about ruined NYC end soon.

All those Proud Boy terrorist attacks got you worried eh, Seek?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:22 am

seektravelinfo wrote:Well, meanwhile we are losing ground on the global war against terrorism, and as citizens we are EXTREMELY vulnerable to a terrorist event, whether state-sponsored from foreign actors or local home grown 4chan/oathkeepers/proud boy/qanon style.
I doubt that.
Heck, if half of those documentaries about survivalists, white supremacy groups and militias (funny how they got lumped in so easily) from the early 2000s were true, the kind of racial unrest, pandemic and economic downturn 2020 saw, you'd be expecting chunks of States to secede and military bases overtaken by now.

Hate Trump all you want, he is a goofy guy but he antagonized more people over twitter than he did by dropping bombs or putting boots on their ground.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:50 am

NYC just arrested a Terry Clown from Staten Island.

Wanted to shoot as many Democrats as possible (in this city that would be easy). NYC has it's own intelligence organization based mostly, but not entirely around the NYPD and luckily the right-wingers just sort of say stuff and are pretty easy to track.

If any serious Right Wing terry stuff happens it will be during the Million Maga March this weekend.

Supposedly Andrew Anglin is going to show up but I really doubt that (Neo Nazi, runs the Daily Stormer) since he has two judgements against him and he likes to fuck asian women while running a white power site. (makes about $200k per year in crypto donations to a for-profit company. He is worth about $6 million now in crypto alone) He has too much at stake so he is not going to risk it.

I really doubt Trump or Roger Stone will "drop by" either.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:50 am

Kurt wrote:NYC just arrested a Terry Clown from Staten Island.

Wanted to shoot as many Democrats as possible (in this city that would be easy). NYC has it's own intelligence organization based mostly, but not entirely around the NYPD and luckily the right-wingers just sort of say stuff and are pretty easy to track.

If any serious Right Wing terry stuff happens it will be during the Million Maga March this weekend.

Supposedly Andrew Anglin is going to show up but I really doubt that (Neo Nazi, runs the Daily Stormer) since he has two judgements against him and he likes to fuck asian women while running a white power site. (makes about $200k per year in crypto donations to a for-profit company. He is worth about $6 million now in crypto alone) He has too much at stake so he is not going to risk it.

I really doubt Trump or Roger Stone will "drop by" either.

Little confused, and since you hail from NYC which makes you smarter than all us rubes....

1. Explain how a supposed Neo-Nazi hooks up with a Japanese girl
2. How your firearm laws didn't stop this supposed 4th Reich married to a Japanese girl invasion.'

Danke.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:24 am

You realise literal Nazis fucked/raped literal Jewish women, right?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:42 pm

ROB wrote:You realise literal Nazis fucked/raped literal Jewish women, right?

Dating/marrying > rape. Unless you're here to tell us that an involved relationship over a period of time is rape?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:35 pm

You asked how a neo-nazi hooks up with a Japanese girl.

You have now been schooled that actual Nazis hooked up with Jews.

Take the L and move on.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:54 pm

It is interesting how you equate hooking up with rape.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 am

It would be, if I did.

But keep stretching. It gives me a boner.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 am

Fuck this.
Alphabet bringing up how some white power asshole going for geisha gash is somehow making him less of a white power asshole, knowing full well all bets have been, are and will be off about that "racial purity" BS if it involves poontang. Be honest.
ROB, you take the argument to the playground level by bringing up thurd reich nazis taking advantage of those RL Jewish or Russian females. For shame. That's like a double Godwin in these here woke times.
But what I am trying to say, we all being regulars at the BFC and me rewatching a certain 1975 Dyanne Thorne movie, banter being banter, you guys both can do better.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:35 am

el3so wrote:Fuck this.
Alphabet bringing up how some white power asshole going for geisha gash is somehow making him less of a white power asshole, knowing full well all bets have been, are and will be off about that "racial purity" BS if it involves poontang. Be honest.
ROB, you take the argument to the playground level by bringing up thurd reich nazis taking advantage of those RL Jewish or Russian females. For shame. That's like a double Godwin in these here woke times.
But what I am trying to say, we all being regulars at the BFC and me rewatching a certain 1975 Dyanne Thorne movie, banter being banter, you guys both can do better.

1. I'm Hitler to everyone who disagrees with me. Not saying you, Elso...But this is the go to statement in the West at this time. My kiddos are half Hispanic. My ex is probably more fucking conservative than I am. And she's a Latina. Married 15 years, but I guess I was a really good stay behind, right? But holy shit....I have an opinion that doesn't line up with what the leftists tell me my opinion is supposed to be. Really good Hollywood movie.....real hardcore "Nazi" falls in love with some brown skirt.

2. It's fucking bullshit. This constant barrage against people who haven't done anything to anyone is getting fucking old. Nevermind your political party.

3.Those of us in the middle are constantly trying to hold the retards back. I like my fucking rights, and I like the fucking cunts who don't like me to have their fucking rights as well. Doesn't help someone such as myself who is in the firearm community to hear a bunch of bullshit from the left that they are coming for firearms. Also doesn't help someone such as myself to hear a bunch of bullshit about the state needing to crack heads on a bunch of "commies".

4. Bullet points should not have punctuation, but I'm too fucked to care right now.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:22 am

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote: Be honest.
1. I'm Hitler to everyone who disagrees with me.
You are laying it on the line man. Fansy PBUH would be proud.
Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote: we all being regulars at the BFC
3.Those of us in the middle are constantly trying to hold the retards back.
4. Bullet points should not have punctuation, but I'm too fucked to care right now.
That's us baby, the silent moderate majority.
You think I post on a message board at 04:20 local time sober? :-D Best hashish bitcoin can buy, premium lager from and in the land of beer.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Re:

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:25 am

el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote: Be honest.
1. I'm Hitler to everyone who disagrees with me.
You are laying it on the line man. Fansy PBUH would be proud.
Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote: we all being regulars at the BFC
3.Those of us in the middle are constantly trying to hold the retards back.
That's us baby, the silent moderate majority.
You think I post on a message board at 04:20 local time sober? :-D Best hashish bitcoin can buy, premium lager from and in the land of beer.

I'm totally coming for that Bitcoin. Pepper your Angus.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe