Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID out

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID out

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:09 am

Gyms have to close at 10 p.m.

Bars....wait for it....close at 10 p.m.

Wait....not done, hang on...Dabbi can bring in his med certs and back Cuck...I mean Cuomo.......Turkey Day is completely fucked as well.

All medical experts, including Kurt and Dabbi and Cuomo and Biden know that COVID doesn't exist until after 10 p.m.

But, BLM Plaza is still good to go. Shocker.

The trash will still keep flying down to Florida though.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Alphabet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:18 am

Title of thread has been censored. I get it......This isn't a public site so that is your right.

But you're also a cuck. Betraying the point of this website. NYC has totally got COVID figured out. Fuck you.

Also, the interwebz never forgets.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:07 pm

Nothing has been edited or censored in this post.

No editing was done that would removed past editing information from the logs either.

Soooo...Not sure what you are on about with that.

But Cuomo is doing further restrictions, We let up and now we are going back down.

Gyms, Booze and Church. Once boozing goes back into the home while alone where it belongs things will improve.

Last time I went to the gym was March 4th. COVID was around and I realized on the rowing machine that I was a spittle and spray machine.

NYS is hovering around 2.5% and 3%. My neighborhood is at 2%

Sounds like El Paso is where NYC was back in April with reefer trucks outside the morgues getting hosed off underneath since the bodies are leaking fluids.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Alphabet wrote: Betraying the point of this website.
Shameless self-promotion?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:31 pm

He is on a roll again, still obsessed with men’s genitalia and apparently unable to update his vocabulary, still using the pejorative “cuck” as though it had meaning beyond his Q wet-dream. It’s SO 2016, illustrative of fear of his own inadequacy, highlights his insecurities, still so very angry that his racial and gender prominence is under (perceived) threat.

Cuck and pedo. Two words you can count on coming from Q (or, as he rebranded himself, “Alphabet”).

Q, he Doth protest too much? Yah.

Dang, I sure do miss Nowonmai and Flipflp. Now those were some tough boys with some muscle behind their mouth. Didn’t agree with them on (most) things, but they were intelligent, witty, kind even, and had humanity. Q-Alphabet is but an ugly rash, flaring up now and again making it unpleasant for everyone.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Kurt wrote: But Cuomo is doing further restrictions, We let up and now we are going back down.
Happening over here as well, probably repeats in 2021, the numbers show restrictions work better than counting on common sense.
Sounds like El Paso is where NYC was back in April with reefer trucks outside the morgues getting hosed off underneath since the bodies are leaking fluids.
Smell that? You smell that? Corpse juice, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of corpse juice in the morning (...) The smell, you know that rotting flesh smell? (...) Smelled like... liberty. Someday this pandemic's gonna end.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Dabbi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:54 am

Q, yesterday my whole country had 8 infections

The restrictions work

Peoples life's are saved

Everyone is happy
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:10 pm

The problem with NYC having it as bad as it did is that people view it in the realm of fiction.

Mass burials still not being enough to remove corpses stacked like cordwood in rental vans... Seemed like "the news" rather than a warning.

North Dakota has 10X as many COVID cases with less than 800,000 people than Canada does with 38,000,000. Canada has mandates, socialized medicine and a relatively dipshit free population.

North Dakota won't even stop COVID-19 positive medical personelle from showing up to work.

Cuomo...or Cuck for some reason ... made mistakes in the beginning but I would rather be in NYC than any place else in the US now.

The thing about being stupid is that when the people you hate are smarter than you are, the only impulse is to lash out at them..because you are an idiot and that is what they do.

So we have dumb governors and dumb judges who make things worse simply because they cannot and will not accept the fact they are idiots.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Dabbi wrote:Q, yesterday my whole country had 8 infections
To be fair, there's less than 400k of you, all living on a volcanic ice island halfway towards the North Pole.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:57 pm

el3so wrote:
Dabbi wrote:Q, yesterday my whole country had 8 infections
To be fair, there's less than 400k of you, all living on a volcanic ice island halfway towards the North Pole.

North Dakota is about twice the population of Iceland, Just north of 45th and has a more distributed population in a larger area.

It's filled with Scandinavians too and they just ran out of hospital beds.

Not being able to drive to Iceland is a plus but everything else is about discipline.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pm

It’s like elso forgot about those things called “land borders”
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:16 pm

ROB wrote:It’s like elso forgot about those things called “land borders”

It's those things that can't be fully closed off due to Schengen agreement and economic reality, right?
You guys still check people's luggage for bringing in exotic fauna and flora. Just like Iceland, doesn't seem like an honest comparison is all I am saying.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Kurt wrote: Not being able to drive to Iceland is a plus but everything else is about discipline.

Lack of discipline and not implementing track&trace is why the lock-downs will keep returning over here. Despite apparently winning a medal in number of deaths due to corona, no temporary morgues or mass graves.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:48 am

el3so wrote:
ROB wrote:It’s like elso forgot about those things called “land borders”

It's those things that can't be fully closed off due to Schengen agreement and economic reality, right?
You guys still check people's luggage for bringing in exotic fauna and flora. Just like Iceland, doesn't seem like an honest comparison is all I am saying.

Pretend for a moment, that you're talking about a land mass the size of Europe that has several internal borders (including literally the busiest air corridor in the world) that are thousands of kilometers longer and more porous than basically any other borders in the world.

And pretend that this land mass used internal borders and closing them to basically eradicate covid transmissions through pragmatism and reasonably good management.

Oh hang on, you actually ARE talking about that.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:06 am

ROB wrote: Oh hang on, you actually ARE talking about that.
This is the internet. We aren't supposed to agree on things.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe