Uh oh

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Uh oh

Postby Alphabet » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Lost the cops in NYC, and 5 sheriff departments in SoCal.

While Gavin and Guido dine in fancy restaurants.

Enjoy that cake.......
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Uh oh

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:48 am

Crickets..............
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:59 am

Maybe try a whole sentence?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:28 am

ROB wrote:Maybe try a whole sentence?

Nice try. I know....I know. If I were some 3rd World turd burgler....You'd be kissing my ass because you would not worry about an inquiry from the black women at your job, and the rozzers backing them up.

I understand you're cucked and afraid.

ETA: for the police/intelligence forces where ROB lives. He did not say anything wrong under your cucked laws. Please don't lock him up.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 am

Literally nobody has a fucking clue what you’re talking about in this thread.

It’s like Denise has taken mushrooms or some shit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:32 pm

I am guessing it means this:

Police and sherriffs have retired or quit in California and New York because of policies by their governors.

In fact the governors have been violating their own lockdown notices and eating out with people who are important to their political careers.

I think this is because of Gavin Newsom eating at the French Laundry with lobbyists, in spite of the crackdown.

I am not sure where "Guido" ate recently and if that violated lockdown.

I also do not think "5 Sheriffs Departments" have been "lost" so I am not sure what that means. But while checking out google on those terms I did come accross some stories about southern California Law Enforcement agencies "Losing" firearms confiscated at the Mexican border to the tune of 300+ per year in some areas. (last reported though in 2018) and some of those guns being found again after crimes with them have been committed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:54 pm

In fact the governors have been violating their own lockdown notices and eating out with people who are important to their political careers.

I think this is because of Gavin Newsom eating at the French Laundry with lobbyists, in spite of the crackdown.
Bad judgement, worse PR.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe