Lets say that the 2020 Prez Election was rigged

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Lets say that the 2020 Prez Election was rigged

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:21 pm

How about that crack team of legal minds working for justice and defending the integrity of our electoral process huh?

Why do you think Trump went with the shittiest of the shit to make his case?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Lets say that the 2020 Prez Election was rigged

Postby snaark » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:10 pm

It takes a special kind of retard to pin all your hopes on Rudy's skill as a lawyer. A retard among retards if you will.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:48 pm

snaark wrote:It takes a special kind of retard to pin all your hopes on Rudy's skill as a lawyer. A retard among retards if you will.

Yea but Rudy is a millionaire and you are just some fluffy bunny bed wetting commie pinko snowflake.

Just sayin.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm

snaark wrote:It takes a special kind of retard to pin all your hopes on Rudy's skill as a lawyer. A retard among retards if you will.

He was crazy as Mayor.

Even as "America's Mayor" he was batshit crazy.

Remember he was the one who wanted the emergency command center IN the WTC pre-9/11 And he was the one who made the Mayors office locate to a building that had just been attacked as part of the Emergency command. ..It could have stayed in City Hall, which was not attacked, but he moved it and almost wiped out the majority of the City government.

If you see videos of he and Chertoff discussing their strategy for prosecuting the Mafia it will seem like a completely different person that existed as mayor and especially now, but people I know who worked with him then say he was just talented at stealing the ideas of underlings and then bullying them so he could have the credit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:34 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:

Yea but Rudy is a millionaire and you are just some fluffy bunny bed wetting commie pinko snowflake.

Just sayin.

Rudy does more wetting, of the bed and elsewhere , than any broke ass commie pinko snowflake will do.

He is an incontinent drunk. ...and rich.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Kurt wrote:How about that crack team of legal minds working for justice and defending the integrity of our electoral process huh?

Probably comes down to a limited number of people that Trump feels he can trust.

And, he has a pretty horrible track record picking attorneys, Attorney Generals, Assistant Attorney Generals, and Directors of the FBI.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:14 pm

Probably for the same reasons his organisation has those loans at Deutsche Bank.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby snaark » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:00 am

rickshaw92 wrote:

Just sayin.

That fails on so many levels.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:How about that crack team of legal minds working for justice and defending the integrity of our electoral process huh?

Probably comes down to a limited number of people that Trump feels he can trust.

And, he has a pretty horrible track record picking attorneys, Attorney Generals, Assistant Attorney Generals, and Directors of the FBI.

Yes, it does. And why does he not trust people who are ... you know...Normal?

Trust is two ways. It starts with the benifit of doubt but after that trust is earned.

No one, but the craziest of the crazy trusts Trump. And even then they are hoping for a payday down the road.

Trump doesn't trust people who say "No" or "Holy shit, this is immoral" or even "Maybe it would be better if we.."

Everyone has this fantasy of the Big, powerful man using his will to fight mediocrity, but the reality of the Randian world can be seen here with lawsuits that fail because they are baseless, not because of conspiracy. Filings rejected because there are so many typos that it does not make sense, only to be rejected because once they are made legible then they are determined to be baseless .

The president not being able to trust people is the fault of the President. Those he does trust, including himself are untrustworthy either because of malice or incompetence.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:38 pm

el3so wrote:Probably for the same reasons his organisation has those loans at Deutsche Bank.

Yah, Deutsche Bank somehow combined the recklessness of Merrill Lynch with the criminal business model of Wells Fargo.

20 years ago if one had Deutsche holding $300 million of debt it would have been "wow, that business is stable with books that are thoroughly scrutinised. "

Now it's "I wonder what they REALLY do for money?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 pm

For the "The Election is Rigged" crowd:

What is the hope now? That the electoral college does not vote for Biden? If they do vote for Biden then what is the plan?

General Strike or something less peaceful?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Kurt wrote:For the "The Election is Rigged" crowd:

What is the hope now? That the electoral college does not vote for Biden? If they do vote for Biden then what is the plan?

General Strike or something less peaceful?

In general order:

1. Keep PA, GA, MI, WI, and/or AZ from having their electors cast votes based on the current certified results via court challenge
2. Tie up in courts until it shifts to legislatures or keeps those states from being counted in entirety
3. Have Congress decide the election when 270 votes can't be achieved by either candidate.

I do not expect much or any violence from the right if Trump loses and runs out of options to contest the loss. I expect a modest amount of noise (by modest, I mean a lot less than the left generated when Hillary lost in 2016).
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Dabbi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:Probably for the same reasons his organisation has those loans at Deutsche Bank.

Yah, Deutsche Bank somehow combined the recklessness of Merrill Lynch with the criminal business model of Wells Fargo.

20 years ago if one had Deutsche holding $300 million of debt it would have been "wow, that business is stable with books that are thoroughly scrutinised. "

Now it's "I wonder what they REALLY do for money?"

DB got raided by the German police, they just shut down their investigation since they could not prove money laundering but they imposed a 17 million dollar fine on them for improper reporting of suspicious money transfers.

Supposedly DB has laundered anywhere from 230 billion dollars to 1 trillion dollars in dirty Russian money and money from other soviet satellite states.

This is supposedly the money that got loaned to Trump and DB is desperately shopping around
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:40 am

Dabbi wrote:Supposedly DB has laundered anywhere from 230 billion dollars to 1 trillion dollars in dirty Russian money and money from other soviet satellite states.
This is supposedly the money that got loaned to Trump and DB is desperately shopping around
Maybe that is how banks in Iceland work, bit more complicated irl.

I wonder what candidates the Republicans will have in 2024. Doubt Trump will manage to stay in the spotlight/visible for that long.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Dabbi » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:06 am

el3so wrote:
Dabbi wrote:Supposedly DB has laundered anywhere from 230 billion dollars to 1 trillion dollars in dirty Russian money and money from other soviet satellite states.
Maybe that is how banks in Iceland work, bit more complicated irl.

I wonder what candidates the Republicans will have in 2024. Doubt Trump will manage to stay in the spotlight/visible for that long.

That's actually the focus of a huge investigation that has been going on for multiple years stretching into many european countries that has resulted in raids and fines.

There have been numerous well written articles supporting this claim with data and leaks
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe