Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID out

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Andrew Cuck----I mean Cuomo has totally figured COVID ou

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:48 pm

ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:The problem comes from when these woke companies use their lobbying power to influence woke legislation on the smaller competition.

So you’re against lobbyists?

Where were you when Iraq was basically being raped by Blackwater?

Oh that’s right, you were cheering.

I'm a bitter contrarian, I'm against most things. Last time I checked, it was Triple Canopy that was basically raping Iraq.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
I'm a bitter contrarian, I'm against most things. Last time I checked, it was Triple Canopy that was basically raping Iraq.

Ummmm....You're wrong. At least when it comes down to basics. BW under Baby Bush raping Iraq? Yep.

Triple C which Obama hired after "firing" BW raping Iraq? Yep.

You fell for the drama. It's ok....,Most of us understand how you weak boys fall for the drama. Especially when some panpered half black dude tells you what to think.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:57 pm

The point (that you guys seemed to miss once again) was that you were silent when they were lobbying the government.

But when somebody who doesn’t agree with your world view is lobbying, then suddenly “lobbying” is a big problem.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:18 pm

ROB wrote:The point (that you guys seemed to miss once again) was that you were silent when they were lobbying the government.

But when somebody who doesn’t agree with your world view is lobbying, then suddenly “lobbying” is a big problem.

Yep, When Koch Bros set up whole astroturf operations and create the Tea Party it is free speech. (which it is) When Soros basically funds weed legalization and other "open society" things it is a subversion of our country.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:57 am

ROB wrote:The point (that you guys seemed to miss once again) was that you were silent when they were lobbying the government.

'

Ummmm....no. Plenty of us had issues with poor White American kids dying for Israel under the cucked Bush family. For decades at this point. Ja ja, you'll come back with some non White military death bullshit, but the fact is the tip of the spear is overwhelmingly White. And you know it.

But you know who runs the media. They aren't exactly enlisting in combat arms in Kurt's hood. If you are that dense.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:27 am

Alphabet wrote:

'

Ummmm....no. Plenty of us had issues with poor White American kids dying for Israel under the cucked Bush family. For decades at this point. Ja ja, you'll come back with some non White military death bullshit, but the fact is the tip of the spear is overwhelmingly White. And you know it.

But you know who runs the media. They aren't exactly enlisting in combat arms in Kurt's hood. If you are that dense.

Cucks. Blacks. Jews. Whites.

You really are the whole package.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:01 am

ROB wrote:
Alphabet wrote:

'

Cucks. Blacks. Jews. Whites.

You really are the whole package.

It is kinda ironic how triggered you are. Really funny how upset you are with White men walking away. Have fun with CPT cornrows. I am sure the 1rst Furry Division will hold the line.

LOL No Chinese ever called me White Boy.

Look, we get it. You are cucked to some old bitch who wears a crown, and you could be locked up for not parroting the official word you've been issued from the state.

I feel sorry for you. And, fuck the queen and fuck your state approved comments. Come at me.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:32 am

Triggered would be spending months making the board think you were actually the love child of Mach and Denise during their mushrooms era.

I am more somewhere between embarrassed and/or concerned for you.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:19 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:But when somebody who doesn’t agree with your world view is lobbying, then suddenly “lobbying” is a big problem.
When Koch Bros set up whole astroturf operations and create the Tea Party it is free speech. (which it is) When Soros basically funds weed legalization and other "open society" things it is a subversion of our country.
The lines start to blur IMO with those "colour revolutions" from way back when.
I hope prez elect Biden will focus on domestic issues.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe