Lets say that the 2020 Prez Election was rigged

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Lets say that the 2020 Prez Election was rigged

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:For the "The Election is Rigged" crowd:

What is the hope now? That the electoral college does not vote for Biden? If they do vote for Biden then what is the plan?

General Strike or something less peaceful?

In general order:

1. Keep PA, GA, MI, WI, and/or AZ from having their electors cast votes based on the current certified results via court challenge
2. Tie up in courts until it shifts to legislatures or keeps those states from being counted in entirety
3. Have Congress decide the election when 270 votes can't be achieved by either candidate.

I do not expect much or any violence from the right if Trump loses and runs out of options to contest the loss. I expect a modest amount of noise (by modest, I mean a lot less than the left generated when Hillary lost in 2016).

Don't you think there is enough proof that it was not rigged by now? I mean, all the court cases, Bill Barr even says there is no evidence of it. What is the theory now as to why it was rigged for Biden to win but no court case or investigate has agreed with the claim.

Among the election doubters, is this proof of deeper conspiracy?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm

Trump deserves the protection of the law just like anyone else. Nobody should be upset about the court cases.

But anyone who thinks they have broad merit, let alone enough to turn the election is officially in cuckoo land.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

What is the hope now? That the electoral college does not vote for Biden? If they do vote for Biden then what is the plan?

In general order:

1. Keep PA, GA, MI, WI, and/or AZ from having their electors cast votes based on the current certified results via court challenge
2. Tie up in courts until it shifts to legislatures or keeps those states from being counted in entirety
3. Have Congress decide the election when 270 votes can't be achieved by either candidate.

I do not expect much or any violence from the right if Trump loses and runs out of options to contest the loss. I expect a modest amount of noise (by modest, I mean a lot less than the left generated when Hillary lost in 2016).

Don't you think there is enough proof that it was not rigged by now?

No. There are a shitload of claims out there, some with more substantiation and evidence than others, and a lot of statistical anomalies that should be legitimately be investigated.

We spent 2 years with a team of 60 top lawyers and investigators investigating the bullshit Russia claims, they sent 16 crack FBI agents to investigate the Bubba Wallace NASCAR noose, and we apparently don't have a single fucking FBI agent or US Attorney looking into election fraud. So no, two weeks of the media not covering and downplaying things isn't sufficient "refutation" that the election was not rigged.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Doesnt there have to be proof before refutation?

What is the proof it was rigged?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Dabbi wrote:
el3so wrote:
Supposedly DB has laundered anywhere from 230 billion dollars to 1 trillion dollars in dirty Russian money and money from other soviet satellite states. This is supposedly the money that got loaned to Trump and DB is desperately shopping around
Maybe that is how banks in Iceland work, bit more complicated irl.
huge investigation (...) multiple years (...) many european countries (...) resulted in (...) fines.
Not just DB. Fines for the bank as a whole, not individuals working for the bank in question. For the clients there might be tax issues.

But how is Trump organisation's 340 million dollars worth of debt in any way connected to the 'supposed' 230 billion to 1 trillion dollars worth of laundered Soviet money?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:21 am

So today:

MN DISMISSES election results challenge
MI DENIES Trump appeal
GA Kraken appeal DISMISSED
NV DISMISSES election contest
AZ DISMISSES election contest
WI DENIES election results challenge

Where is this proof you speak of Tarkan? Or were those 6 different courts all wrong?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:01 pm

[quote="ROB"]So today:

MN DISMISSES election results challenge
MI DENIES Trump appeal
GA Kraken appeal DISMISSED
NV DISMISSES election contest
AZ DISMISSES election contest
WI DENIES election results challenge

Where is this proof you speak of Tarkan? Or were those 6 different courts all wrong?[/quote]

I am embarrassed for him.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Wisconsin dismissed 3 suits from Trump in 30 hours. The suits sought in invalidate the results and have the Legislature appoint pro Trump electors.

Now the campaign is going to appeal directly to the assemby.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby mb » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:17 am

Tarkan et al remind me of my 9 year old friend. She's quite smart. Pretty good at understanding the world.

But she is emotionally unable to believe that the Elf on the Shelf is fake.

It doesn't move, she breaks down.

Her family still humors her on this but are also struggling with how to deal with it.
mb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:29 am

Tarkan wrote:

In general order:

Whats the plan now? It seems up to the electors.

Is the ideal scenario for the "it was stolen" crowd just to hope that the electors agree with the claims and vote for Trump?

If that does not work then what is the next step?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:43 am

Kurt wrote: Is the ideal scenario for the "it was stolen" crowd just to hope that the electors agree with the claims and vote for Trump?

If that does not work then what is the next step?
Claim a substantial number of ballots got eaten by their dog?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:13 am

Kurt wrote:
No one, but the craziest of the crazy trusts Trump.

It's always about the money.

Show me one lawyer who will turn down $20,000.00 a day to keep going, no matter what, say anything, no matter what.

Yeah, there you go.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby el3so » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:33 am

sparrow wrote:
Kurt wrote: No one, but the craziest of the crazy trusts Trump.

It's always about the money. Show me one lawyer who will turn down $20,000.00 a day to keep going, no matter what, say anything, no matter what.
If it is paid up front, sure, maybe. Not a lawyer but I could show you one.
Something tells me they won't be inviting Trump to Bilderberg or those 200k $ speaking events. That tv show were he tells people they are fired, will not work the same way anymore. Doubt the book deals will bring in much revenue...

But let's be honest, the Democrats ran Biden weekend at Bernie's style. Our political parties work differently. More parties for starters ;-) Shame the election results weren't more clear cut for you guys as a nation I guess.
I understand that in most (democratic) countries there is a growing number of hard to reach voters. But being the president of the USA after Trump? Can't but help feel bad.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 pm

[quote="el3so"][quote="sparrow"][quote="Kurt"] No one, but the craziest of the crazy trusts Trump. [/quote]
But being the president of the USA after Trump? Can't but help feel bad.[/quote]

The truly discomfiting fact is that so many Americans DO trust Trump. I say let them secede. Give them the Dakotas, sparsely populated with wide open spaces and they won’t have to wear masks. If the Mormons could build a civilization in Utah then let the Trumpsters do something with the badlands. Be gone.

President of America after Trump? Yah, a formidable task but as an American patriot I feel a lot better that it’s not Trump. Nowhere to go but up.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Even if Hunter Biden is the monster that is claimed...I do think he is a crackhead party boy...But I doubt he is the dangerous pervert they made him out to be.

Plus the "hunter biden laptop"

The weird-ass tech guy said he was "Hired, never paid" to transfer data from the laptop to an external drive

So basically the data came from the copied drive, not the laptop.

Thus making a forensic image of the laptop impossible.

Which is why they are suddenly focusing on his taxes....which rich guys do tend to evade.

If you look at the video you can see "fantasist" all over the place. Having dealt with this type before in the field of computer security (from back in the day after 9/11) the people who would break into anti-War websites always would point to their family's history, but not their military service as proof they did nothing wrong, or if actually caught and presented with evidence of their crime they would use that to justify their actions or, if needed, as a plea for leniency.

What strikes me about all of this. The denial of the election results, the "Hunter Biden" stuff is just how ....weird everyone is.

Not just an occasional eccentric like the blue hair, nose pierced analyst of Cambridge Analytica who was found in a stodgy world of Old Etonians and Tory connected Fleet Streeters, but all total fucking weirdos.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe