Giuliani has COVID-19

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Giuliani has COVID-19

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:15 pm

I hope he gets better.

I mean, he has been massively entertaining this year, and no one deserves to croak from this.

It will be interesting to see if he goes for COVID-19 Treatment at a special "COVID Wing" of the Betty Ford Clinic.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Giuliani has COVID-19

Postby snaark » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:20 am

He doesn't strike me as being in need of additional neurological problems.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:23 pm

snaark wrote:He doesn't strike me as being in need of additional neurological problems.

Imagine if he is on that Steroid shit that Trump was on? That will be classic 2020 Rudy.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:37 pm

[quote="Kurt"]I hope he gets better.

I mean, he has been massively entertaining this year, and no one deserves to croak from this.

It will be interesting to see if he goes for COVID-19 Treatment at a special "COVID Wing" of the Betty Ford Clinic.[/quote]

He certainly seems to be unstoppable doesn’t he. He’s billing Trump $20,000 per day for his (ahem) legal services. For those ducats I’d show up too, but will his check clear? Probably won’t.

Quite sureh he’s getting the powerful drug cocktail that they gave Trump, Sen. Grassley and Chris Christie, and he expects to come out of this swinging and maybe he will, but maybe he will die.

The past few weeks have not been kind to him, oblivious as he is to that. Oozing dirty bile colored sweat, loudly farting during a hearing, getting caught by Borat with his hand on his dick ......
.. the man is not in good shape ....... if he dies of Covid (and he may) this is what he will be remembered for, not for being
“America’s Mayor”. His 9/11 glory days will be a mere footnote.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dabbi » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:05 pm

I don't wish rudy any harm but the conspiracy theories that would come from his death would send the maga crowd into overdrive and ensure lots of laughs
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Dabbi wrote:I don't wish rudy any harm but the conspiracy theories that would come from his death would send the maga crowd into overdrive and ensure lots of laughs

Like someone poisoned his hair mascara.

There are some topical poisons in the Wild Parsnip and Carrot family that react only to sweat and light. If a genetic variation of Giant Hogweed could be bred to be more fatal than blistering and used in man-mascara.

That would be an assassination.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Devlin » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:23 pm

That cat should have walked away after the Mayor gig, wrote a book, did some speaking gigs and slowly went away.

Always go out a winner, not a loser.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Devlin wrote:That cat should have walked away after the Mayor gig, wrote a book, did some speaking gigs and slowly went away.

Always go out a winner, not a loser.

True, if you are ambitious, have an end to your career.

Imagine making nice pile, retiring at 50 to 55 and spending your time sitting in a lawn chair reading or maybe grilling or fishing or something. People would admire your lazy ass cuz you worked, made it and stopped working.

Now imagine if I made a pile, and decided "Wait, I should do more" and then made a fool of myself sucking up to jankity-ass billionaires. I'd have a bit more money, a lot more work and people would have zero admiration for me.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:06 am

Devlin wrote:That cat should have walked away
Voting machine people will sue him into the poorhouse.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe