Banning Coup Plotters and Supporters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Banning Coup Plotters and Supporters

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:43 am

snaark wrote:
Kurt wrote:ANTIFA does not poop everywhere when they "protest"

I knew it! Throughout the whole thing I kept thinking: "I bet someone took a dump in someone's office". I reckoned it was the dude in Nancy Pelosi's chair. He looked like the type, but then lots of them did. Do you have a source?

Rest assured it was from a smelly red meat diet.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Another bit of evidence pointing to a coup is that "panic buttons" were removed.

Ones that some congressional offices had drilled with the week before.
Link coming later. I am a phone-tard and its takes me a bazillion years to do a link.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Kurt wrote:Another bit of evidence pointing to a coup is that "panic buttons" were removed.

Ones that some congressional offices had drilled with the week before.
Link coming later. I am a phone-tard and its takes me a bazillion years to do a link.

Yep, removing the buttons is a total clue it was a coup attempt. That's the clincher. No way they would have done that if it wasn't a coup attempt.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:05 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 87308.html

Kind of like cutting phone lines before a home invasion in a 1980s horror movie.

But Pressly was the only one who reported this.

I am sure the rampaging mob of poopers would have left "The Squad" alone though. They would have been perfectly safe among those who wanted to murder them.

edit----

Somehow I had accidentally pasted a link to a house I was considering buying and renovating. That is now fixed
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:14 am

Kurt wrote:Somehow I had accidentally pasted a link to a house I was considering buying and renovating.
Glimpsed it, figured I wasn't in on some joke. Caveat emptor.

We can spit-ball ideas about intentions all day but people will get convicted on hard evidence, witnesses and confessions. Let's hope most of it was spontaneous.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Nothing screams having a healthy, popular government than having to post an infantry division in the Capitol and authorizing them to use deadly force against protesters.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:Nothing screams having a healthy, popular government than having to post an infantry division in the Capitol and authorizing them to use deadly force against protesters.

Yah, and like, for NO Reason either. Just one day everything is great and then suddenly troops napping in the capitol.

Those snowflakes just keep on over-reacting.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:52 pm

You denounced the mayor that ordered the police building that got torched to be evacuated. You also denounced the Seattle politicians that handed over part of their city to mob rule (excuse me, autonomous control). I agree on both occasions they let people get away with far too much ending in disorderly conduct, violence and property damages. The local government made themselves look weak and prolonged the crises by deciding to not act even if their goal was de-escalation.

I understand political disagreement and how people can be disappointed about election results.

But any sane, tax-paying adult knows after the violence and civil disturbance of 6th of January that the state has to appear in control. IMO most of the threats are limited to social media but it would be criminally negligent to not prepare for violence. This being the USA, there will be strict ROEs and no-one in a uniform is going to shoot first.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:35 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Nothing screams having a healthy, popular government than having to post an infantry division in the Capitol and authorizing them to use deadly force against protesters.

Yah, and like, for NO Reason either. Just one day everything is great and then suddenly troops napping in the capitol.

Those snowflakes just keep on over-reacting.

Yes, because there are more plans to crash the Biden inauguration, Antifa style.

This totally isn't a false flag by the left:
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 pm

If it wasn't for the "come armed" part, I wouldn't know if that was intended for the right or the left.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:54 pm

I got confused by the visual and wondered how many people would actually fit on Liberty Island.

Think there is quite a difference between sh!t-talking on the internet and using digital means to plan criminal acts resulting in an investigation.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:36 am

Here he is! The "White Crow" Antifa at the Coup attempt.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/who-is-jo ... itol-riot/

Whew! Now it's no ones fault but his.

That's a relief.

It was Antifa all along and everyone can rest easy.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe