30 Days

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 30 Days

Postby Kurt » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:01 pm

That guy from Texas, Gohmert, is calling for armed rebellion too.

Meanwhile the Secret Service has been shuffling agents suspected of being "Stop The Steal" away from DC
(not an unusual move though but this is the first year it made the news). The reason for this is in case a nutbar tries to do something to Biden the Service can point to their reshuffle to prove a Trump loyalist did not betray their oath.

Most likely the Secret Service was behind getting The Hotel Harrington and Harrys bar to close. It will likely close again for the innaugeration. Also, it is probably bugged now but not monitored.

Red FBI PINs have been flying out against the Proud Boys without naming them (they have always been flying out against ANTIFA). FBI PINs never say "hey, arrest these guys" but it is implied and after they got arrested in Salem Oregon this week it seems LEO have taken that advice.

Basically the USA is in a state of low level and stupid insurgency. The organized will win this easily, hopefully by draining energy and making pursuit seem hopeless but eventually consequences may need to be used.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby sparrow » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm

15 Days

11, 780
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby sparrow » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:50 am

sparrow
Canadia

Postby sparrow » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:15 am

7 Days
Impeached again
sparrow
Canadia

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:17 am

Not much of a countdown if you stop before the end.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:32 am

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... ation+2021

I thought I'd post something else but I have nothing

Hope this turns the page
sparrow
Canadia

Postby The Turd Polisher » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:31 am

"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:28 pm

The Biden admin is wasting no time in tackling the tough health problems that we face today:

Fucking clown world.

Mentally ill people who think they are another gender now get to label everyone else as mentally ill for not using their preferred pronouns. I'm sure red flagging will be next.

And oh yeah, that's a man baby.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:14 pm

The first one he is tackling is COVID-19.

Turns out the Trump admin actually did not have a vaccine distribution plan.

Not long ago I got a project handed to me that was "90% complete" and I just had to finish the details. It was a massive multiagency Cyber Security excercise and I had 1 week to do "just 10%" of the work which would be putting together a slideshow

So I check on the work done and it 1 page of notes for only 1 agency out of 4 and those notes were cut & pasted from earlier notes on a completely unrelated agency.

So I had 1 week to do 100% of the work.

Apparently the Trump admin had a similar set-up for COVID-19 that they handed off to the Biden admin so as of last night they started from scratch.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:21 pm

Tarkan wrote: label everyone else as mentally ill
Didn't know DSM-5 was written by the assistant secretary of health. We live, we learn.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:56 pm

Tarkan wrote:The Biden admin is wasting no time in tackling the tough health problems that we face today:

Fucking clown world.

Mentally ill people who think they are another gender now get to label everyone else as mentally ill for not using their preferred pronouns. I'm sure red flagging will be next.

And oh yeah, that's a man baby.

I love how easy you are to trigger.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2021/01/20/ ... l-illness/
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:49 pm

[quote="Kurt"]The first one he is tackling is COVID-19.

Turns out the Trump admin actually did not have a vaccine distribution plan.

Not long ago I got a project handed to me that was "90% complete" and I just had to finish the details. It was a massive multiagency Cyber Security excercise and I had 1 week to do "just 10%" of the work which would be putting together a slideshow

So I check on the work done and it 1 page of notes for only 1 agency out of 4 and those notes were cut & pasted from earlier notes on a completely unrelated agency.

So I had 1 week to do 100% of the work.

Apparently the Trump admin had a similar set-up for COVID-19 that they handed off to the Biden admin so as of last night they started from scratch.[/quote]

Uh huh, I’m eligible for the shot beginning February 8 but the state I live in is facing a severe shortage of the vaccine. All I can do is get on a list and wait. And wait. And wait. Meanwhile this new strain is 75% easier to catch. Gotta break it to y’all diehard Trumpsters and anti-Bidenists: THIS IS NOT JOE BIDEN’S FAULT. It is a draconian mess and responsibility he’s come into, so those who want to gripe about his vaccine rollout, maybe you should go to the back of the line. Just make sure you socially distance and wear a damn mask.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:17 pm

Now I am more worried about mandatory sex changes cuz we have a transexual in charge of something.

hahahahhaah...

Remember the "Gay Agenda" of the 80s and 90s?

If you forgot, the theory was that homosexuals were angry that they could not be like normal people so they decided to recruit more people and turn otherwise non-gay people gay.

Now that is ridiculous but at least we have trans woman / men / whatever to be afraid of.

More scary than a virus that has killed 410,000 people! Someone might be advocating the lopping off of wieners!

I've known 4 trans people. 3 M2F and 1 F2M. One M2F was a total dick as a Male and then became a total bitch as a female. It did seem as if she/he was exploring the nuances of the sexes in finding ways to be troublesome and annoying.
The rest were totally normal people. Mentally ill? Perhaps but I did see 3 people become happier and more well adjusted afterwards.
When you transition M2F when younger you tend to be cursed a bit with the selection of clothes you can wear without looking like a Monty Python skit, that was really the only stress that happened that I noticed. When middle aged M2F is easier since men over 50 tend to start looking like old ladies anyway, it does not seem to be a big deal.
I seriously doubt though that a person who used to play football and now wears a pantsuit and eyeliner is a threat to anyone.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:37 am

Always struck me as odd that guys like Tarkan were worried that some gay guy could have convinced them to turn.

There isn't enough gay propaganda in the world to have ever convinced me at any age that putting another man's cock in my mouth is a good idea. I mean, do whatever you like - I honestly don't care, but it's just not for me.

Tarkan seems really worried it might work on him though.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:27 am

ROB wrote:Always struck me as odd that guys like Tarkan were worried that some gay guy could have convinced them to turn.

There isn't enough gay propaganda in the world to have ever convinced me at any age that putting another man's cock in my mouth is a good idea. I mean, do whatever you like - I honestly don't care, but it's just not for me.

Tarkan seems really worried it might work on him though.

LOL. You're funny Rob.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe