Max 180 Days in Jail and $1000.00 fine

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Max 180 Days in Jail and $1000.00 fine

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:01 pm

and the dude shoots himself in the chest with an SKS and now has probably wracked up over $1k in carpet cleaning bills for his family. His only criminal conviction was lying to a cop during a traffic stop. Not sure the details but it was almost 20 years ago and he was not exactly a criminal type.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/cause-of- ... itol-riot/

One of my friends briefly faced life in prison for the offense of getting bludgeoned with a policeman's bicycle in Philly back in 2000 (Obstructing a Peace officer) and he held his fudge and spent 2 weeks being fed rotten sandwiches and is now a facilities manager for a private school.

If you got MAGA friends, please tell them not to top themselves. Initial charges are always lowered, especially since this was just an "attempt" to gain access. Not even a federal crime. Dude probably would have paid less than $1k and done 1 year probation with no jail.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Max 180 Days in Jail and $1000.00 fine

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:52 pm

People who commit suicide usually have a lot more issues than the one piece of straw that tipped them over.

That being said, who knows what the Feds told him and threatened him with.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Tarkan wrote:People who commit suicide usually have a lot more issues than the one piece of straw that tipped them over.

That being said, who knows what the Feds told him and threatened him with.

Both true, which is why it's important to talk to them or try to help them if you suspect they may hurt themselves.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Another guy tried to top himself.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/another-s ... fbi-in-ny/

Bought a ticket to Switzerland since they have no extradition but then was arrested after a suicide attempt.

My guess is he bought a ticket, and realized he was not allowed into Switzerland from PlagueLand and then decided to kill himself...and failed.

This guy was probably an anti-masker, anti-COVID-19 restrictions guy not realizing he would be filmed dragging a cop down a flight of stairs so he could be beat by American flags and then need to flee to a country that probably would have let him in if we had pretty much followed most of what he believed in.

These people are so delicate and brittle, but still so reckless. If liberals are snowflakes, MAGAs are snowmen who aspire to move to Florida and then cry everytime they see a puddle of themselves.

One thing I noticed after 25 years in NYC was that everytime you saw a person with a cane who was normally not the age where you have a cane, it was also the person crossing the street against the light, walking between train cars while the train was moving.

They should have learned from Antifa actually.

1. Wear a mask...Now is the easiest time to beat up a cop because it is socially acceptable to cover your face. Guessing the crowd he was hanging with would not have liked that.
2. No one wants to go to jail for political violence so you need to do things you are willing to go to jail for, though you are going to try to avoid it.
3. If 10 years in jail makes you want to kill yourself, then you probably should not do the thing that gets you put in jail for 10 years...or accept that you are willing to die to do it.
4. Plan your escape before you plan the crime. (if he would have read about Switzerland he would not have gone there. He could have gone to cheaper and more Trump friendly Serbia if he had researched things a bit)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe