30 Days

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:47 pm

Kurt wrote:The rest were totally normal people. Mentally ill? Perhaps but I did see 3 people become happier and more well adjusted afterwards.
While I agree with mama Livia that psychiatry is a racket for the Jews, being transgender or whatever is not a mental illness.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: 30 Days

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:13 am

I've met people with Touretts who love their condition. It makes them faster, smarter and thinner than Normal people. So they embrace it.

Mental illness is not a good term. I use it in hope that mentally ill people are not persecuted for the harmless expressions it can cause.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:07 am

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:The rest were totally normal people. Mentally ill? Perhaps but I did see 3 people become happier and more well adjusted afterwards.
While I agree with mama Livia that psychiatry is a racket for the Jews, being transgender or whatever is not a mental illness.

40% of transgenders attempt suicide. Pre-op. It’s a hell of a mental fitness indicator.

It’s delusionary psychosis. Thinking you are really a woman when you were born with a penis and XY chromosomes is delusionary just like thinking you are a fox trapped inside a human’s body is delusionary.

“ Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.”

Unlike “normal” crazy people who think the lamp is talking to them and telling them to kill their parents, transgenders insist on forcing their psychosis on everyone else and having everyone else play along with it. And now we have the transgender assistant secretary of the HHS saying the government is going to treat misgendering (which is not calling a man a woman, ironically, but calling a man a man or a woman a woman) as a mental illness.

Despite what Rob thinks, this has nothing to do with Rob’s level of desire to have a cock in his mouth. The left at some point decided 1984 was a playbook and is working to convince everyone that 2 + 2 = 5.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:36 pm

If true and that is the only reality that is distorted on the subject of health, I don't care.

I mean the last delusion cost us 80 plus lawsuits, 420,000 dead and a second impeachment.

Oh no, she was born with a weiner and now wears a dress....when will the madness of the Biden administration end?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Kurt wrote:If true and that is the only reality that is distorted on the subject of health, I don't care.

I mean the last delusion cost us 80 plus lawsuits, 420,000 dead and a second impeachment.

Oh no, she was born with a weiner and now wears a dress....when will the madness of the Biden administration end?

I don't really care about dudes wearing dresses, you do you.

But...

I don't really want it being taught to my kids as normative behavior. Or having drag queens read to them at the public library. I'm all for people being allowed (legally) to choose to be degenerates. That doesn't mean it should ever be treated as normal behavior or something to emulate. YMMV. I guess it's trendy now in NYC elite social circles to give your confused 8 year olds hormone blockers these days.

I don't think abjectly delusional people should necessarily be allowed in the military nor should taxpayers have to pay for their surgical "conversion", nor should people who don't really believe that little Johnny with the wee wee is really little Julie with a vajayjay (if only her genes had agreed!) are the ones that have a mental disorder.

As far as COVID goes, you really think Biden is going to do better than Trump? Biden's the one that called Trump racist and xenophobic for instituting a travel ban on travelers from China. Back in March. I don't think Trump did a good job handling COVID, but it's not like the Democrats didn't try to hamstring an appropriate response early on either, and Biden was cheerleading that hamstringing effort. So now that the Democrats are ascendant, Cuomo has killed off all the people in the nursing homes, now we can trust Democrats to do the right thing?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Tarkan wrote: 40% of transgenders attempt suicide. Pre-op. It’s a hell of a mental fitness indicator.
Gender dysphoria (and social stigma) causes the stress/anguish and the suicide rates.
You are of course entitled to your opinion.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:44 pm

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: 40% of transgenders attempt suicide. Pre-op. It’s a hell of a mental fitness indicator.
Gender dysphoria (and social stigma) causes the stress/anguish and the suicide rates.
You are of course entitled to your opinion.

I'm sure it causes some of the stress/anguish.

But social stigma isn't the only reason delusional people become suicidal.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 pm

As far as COVID goes, you really think Biden is going to do better than Trump?

Yes.

Just the fact he is not trying to restrain Fauci will do better.

You gotta remember: The fucked up places are the USA and Brazil.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the USA has had so many deaths? It hit NYC so hard we actually wear masks while outside now and only Hawaii has a lower positive rate now.

Measures to counteract the spread work. Trump stuff didn't.

In fact Trump stuff tended to be super-spreader events. Active measures against and active measures to contain have worked in the past, with the problem being Elites who think they are exempt and yobbos who do not believe it is as serious as it is. (hence California's spike)

I do not even think that Trans distraction of someone reading to kids in the library who has a cock and tits is worse, even among those who disapprove, of 420,000 dead.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Kurt wrote:I do not even think that Trans distraction of someone reading to kids in the library who has a cock and tits is worse, even among those who disapprove, of 420,000 dead.

I think we can all unite in the disgust in Biden’s wrist watch.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:25 pm

Tarkan wrote:As far as COVID goes, you really think Biden is going to do better than Trump?

If the stupid now stops? It couldn't possibly be worse than before. You have to be REAL careful when pandering to fools. They're likely to believe you. And if you're the president of the US well.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics ... index.html
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby mb » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:As far as COVID goes, you really think Biden is going to do better than Trump? Biden's the one that called Trump racist and xenophobic for instituting a travel ban on travelers from China. Back in March. I don't think Trump did a good job handling COVID, but it's not like the Democrats didn't try to hamstring an appropriate response early on either, and Biden was cheerleading that hamstringing effort. So now that the Democrats are ascendant, Cuomo has killed off all the people in the nursing homes, now we can trust Democrats to do the right thing?

Wait, when did Trump institute a travel ban on travelers from China?

He instituted a travel ban on Chinese and other non-american citizens. But not people in China.

The first is xenophobic. The second would be a response to a disease outbreak. (Note: You could imagine a ban on most travel with a managed citizen repatriation program with quarantine, but that's not what was done either.)

Mind you, I agree the Democrats should be winning by doing excellent work here, but are not. Still better than what was before.
mb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:01 pm

mb wrote:
Tarkan wrote:As far as COVID goes, you really think Biden is going to do better than Trump? Biden's the one that called Trump racist and xenophobic for instituting a travel ban on travelers from China. Back in March. I don't think Trump did a good job handling COVID, but it's not like the Democrats didn't try to hamstring an appropriate response early on either, and Biden was cheerleading that hamstringing effort. So now that the Democrats are ascendant, Cuomo has killed off all the people in the nursing homes, now we can trust Democrats to do the right thing?

Wait, when did Trump institute a travel ban on travelers from China?

He instituted a travel ban on Chinese and other non-american citizens. But not people in China.

The first is xenophobic. The second would be a response to a disease outbreak. (Note: You could imagine a ban on most travel with a managed citizen repatriation program with quarantine, but that's not what was done either.)

Mind you, I agree the Democrats should be winning by doing excellent work here, but are not. Still better than what was before.

Apparently there was no vaccine distribution plan under Trump. The vaccines that are available now are from the Trump era, no one is exactly sure how they ended up at their destinations but speculate that lower level people started moving them before a plan was given.

Normally I view "but the last administration..." as sniveling avoidance and we saw that with Bush II blaming Clinton, Obama blaming Bush II and Trump blaming Obama but I actually think that the Biden admin will have a good point when they say "but the last administration had no plan".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:14 pm

Sure, but did you see Biden's wrist watch?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:59 am

Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: 40% of transgenders attempt suicide. Pre-op.
Gender dysphoria
That is why it should not be called a delusion.
Offer the medical options and talk therapy, odds are you'll have functioning members of society, suicide numbers average.
If we do the same for people that claim the government is sending satelite messages to their fillings, we'd end up with the same number of crazies, only with less teeth. Even with medication, suicide rates stay high.

You can call them degenerates or whatever names you choose and of course, things may well be different in the USA (age requirements) but I am confident very little to none of the individuals do this to offend "normal" people or to be attention whores or to win some sport they couldn't hack it in as a male competitor or to perv on some under-aged girl in a public restroom or to impose their pronouns patch on me as a non-native English speaker or to have kids look up their dress in a library ;-)

FWIW met one guy back in the olden day pre-2000s, classic tragic story, failed marriage what with the secret identity but like the good book and white Jesus say: a good person is a good person, regardless of what clothes they wear or how their genitals look. Can't wear the cape and not share it with the beggar.

I for one am glad people have options and can hopefully find all the help, support and acceptance they need.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:53 pm

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: 40% of transgenders attempt suicide. Pre-op.
Gender dysphoria
That is why it should not be called a delusion.
Offer the medical options and talk therapy, odds are you'll have functioning members of society, suicide numbers average.
If we do the same for people that claim the government is sending satelite messages to their fillings, we'd end up with the same number of crazies, only with less teeth. Even with medication, suicide rates stay high.

You can call them degenerates or whatever names you choose and of course, things may well be different in the USA (age requirements) but I am confident very little to none of the individuals do this to offend "normal" people or to be attention whores or to win some sport they couldn't hack it in as a male competitor or to perv on some under-aged girl in a public restroom or to impose their pronouns patch on me as a non-native English speaker or to have kids look up their dress in a library ;-)

FWIW met one guy back in the olden day pre-2000s, classic tragic story, failed marriage what with the secret identity but like the good book and white Jesus say: a good person is a good person, regardless of what clothes they wear or how their genitals look. Can't wear the cape and not share it with the beggar.

I for one am glad people have options and can hopefully find all the help, support and acceptance they need.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqRJkNIwW-A

I for one am glad the person in this documentary is allowed to express their femininity and identity as a woman my manhandling other women on the handball court. Remember, trans women ARE women!
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe