Is there a September 11 cover up??? Someone told me about

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:18 am

Just to go completely off on a stratospheric direction...

Has anyone managed to link the Pearl Harbour attack and 9/11?
Was it the same people?
Is it a Japo/Arabic attempt to conquer the world?

If this far out conspiracy theory hasn't been floated yet,then can I claim credit for it?

I just wanna be famous.

You can email me at: kato_kaelin@fuckmeI'mfamous.com
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:09 pm

I think that the Terrorist of the future got hold of a time machine and are now attacking us from the Space/Time Continuum (Kinda like Afghanistan being in a constant state of both creation and the void all the time).

Next time we see an Arab in a unitard walking a giant lizard, he should be encased in lead and interrogated so the Time Jihad cannot rescue him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Renard » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:45 pm

no, but one of the September 11, 2001 hijackers got mailed a visa extension after he was dead.
Renard
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:14 pm

Kurt wrote: Having witnessed it myself I am amazed at how often I get into arguments with people who tell me that "explosions" brought down the WTC and then when I tell them I didn't hear explosions , they tell me I am mistaken.

Although I totally agree with you about crackpot theories about 9/11, this is kind of a fallacious argument, Kurt. A witnesses failure to notice something hardly means that it didn't occur. If there were explosions, it isn't absolute that you would have heard them. That would have depended on your vantage point, the near infinite number of distractions, etc.

I didn't hear any explosions either, but I was in a meeting 1600 miles away and didn't hear about it at all until the meeting was over and my employees wanted to use it as an excuse to leave work. (Request denied.) Doesn't mean that discounts the possibility.

That being said, there weren't any explosions.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby el3so » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:43 pm

Kurt wrote: Having witnessed it myself I am amazed at how often I get into arguments with people who tell me that "explosions" brought down the WTC and then when I tell them I didn't hear explosions , they tell me I am mistaken.

That's because 'they' used stealth explosives.
It's true, man, I saw it on the Internet!
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby SRR » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:40 pm

Having witnessed it myself I am amazed at how often I get into arguments with people who tell me that "explosions" brought down the WTC and then when I tell them I didn't hear explosions , they tell me I am mistaken.

Haven't we been through this before, Kurt? Just because you saw something and heard something with your own eyes and ears doesn't mean that it actually happened; you need a journalist to tell you what exactly happened.

And I've gone down this road before - Aaliyah died on September 8th in a suspicious plane crash in the Bahamas. Nine-eleven occured three short days later.

I am very distraught that no one has put together a half-baked website to support my conspiracy theory, but still I hope. However the fact that no one has brought these seeming 'coincidences' to light must only mean one thing -

I am close to the Truth!!!!!!
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Buzzsaw » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:17 pm

Some mysteries are best left unsolved.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby kilroy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:44 pm

damn right. otherwise we wouldn't have been able to enjoy robert stack for so long.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Steve » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:17 pm

So, do you think Kirk will soon be posting about his travels or follow this up with a neat UFO thread?

Considering the name he’s using, I think we'd all like to hear about his journeys to Uranus.

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bobby Sands » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:39 pm

SRR wrote:
Having witnessed it myself I am amazed at how often I get into arguments with people who tell me that "explosions" brought down the WTC and then when I tell them I didn't hear explosions , they tell me I am mistaken.

Haven't we been through this before, Kurt? Just because you saw something and heard something with your own eyes and ears doesn't mean that it actually happened;

Actually, Kurt said he didn't hear something with his own ears. Because a person didn't see or hear something does not mean it did not happen. Plenty of people in downtown Manhattan on 9/11 didn't actually see the airplanes plow into the towers, the fact that they didn't see it happen doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Logic is a bitch, ain't it?
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:51 pm

Those are Logic "games" and not logic Bobby.

Buzzsaw is right though, I aslone would not be a valid witness as to what happend.

I would be a better wittness to what happend that someone who didn't see it.

But I did hear the buildings collapse...quite well and I saw tower # 2 collapse quite clearly and heard the sound after about a 1/2 second visual delay...

No erxplsoions in that sound at all...and I am quit familiar with what detonations sound like and how far they can travel (thanks to the Con-Ed tanks in Williamsburg being blasted a while before 9/11.)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Buzzsaw » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:02 pm

One memorable violator of this line of thinking (and he got over with it too) was Johnnie Cochrane during the OJ Simpson trial who brought a parade of "earwitnesses" who did not hear Ms. Brown's dog barking at the time that some prosecution witnesses testified they heard it barking.

I didn't hear it barking either. Maybe he should have put me on the stand too.

As far as what knocked down the towers...

When I hear the sound of galloping hoofs, I don't immediately conclude that it's an approaching zebra.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Bobby Sands » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Kurt wrote:I would be a better wittness to what happend that someone who didn't see it.

Agreed. The definition of "witness" implies that you actually see, hear, or feel some event.

Kurt wrote:But I did hear the buildings collapse...quite well and I saw tower # 2 collapse quite clearly and heard the sound after about a 1/2 second visual delay...

No erxplsoions in that sound at all...

I am in agreement. I don't think there were explosions that would indicate detonations designed to bring the towers down. That's just kooky conspiracy talk, IMO.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Buzzsaw » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:25 pm

Maybe that 757 with 12,000 gallons of flaming jet fuel had something to do with the building falling over.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Moosehead » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:28 am

Lets see...

19 American flight trained Middle Eastern nationals flying passenger jets into the largest city in North America and the fucking Pentagon.

Armed with box cutters.

Hmmm no conspiracy there. I don't even know where to start.

I think Slayer said it best: GOD HATES US ALL. Release date: September 11, 2001.

Disciple
Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime