I Mean, How -Do- You Transport Vaccines Across A Flat Earth?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

I Mean, How -Do- You Transport Vaccines Across A Flat Earth?

Postby SRR » Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 pm

This local man has a point, or maybe he doesn't. If the earth is flat and the airplanes fly the wrong way it's certain that the vaccines would be lost to the Æther. And the fact that no head of state has even addressed this pressing issue has to show everyone that something's up... or down, in the case of planes. For example, I've been playing this Valheim game lately which is a painstakingly accurate reconstruction of the Viking afterlife and if you sail over the edge of the world you're done for.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/flat-earth-fo ... 00177.html

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/an ... r-BB1dnTLe
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: I Mean, How -Do- You Transport Vaccines Across A Flat Ea

Postby Dabbi » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 pm

In Norse mythology the world was surrounded by Miðgarðsormur or Jörmundagandur which is a giant serpent or worm that circles the world and the ocean

At the end of the world Þór god of thunder kills it but he doesn't get farther than 9 steps away because the serpent sprayed it's venom on Þór and killing him.

Miðgarðsormur or the Midgard serpent is fathered by Loki with the giantess Angurboða and their children are Miðgarðsormurinn, Fenrisúlfur or the Fenriswolf and Hel who ends up ruling over the underworld after Óðinn casts her down there.
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:32 am

Jebus people have been round here quite a few centuries ago, that pagan sh!t all got translated but I find the not being afraid --> go to Valhalla bit and the female empowerment parts of the Norse lore appealing.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe